Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Happy New Year Everyone,

Up for sale are my 2018 OEM Forged Wheels and Original tires off my Race Red LE. The wheels were taken off approximately at 8K miles. Wheels are in great condition, no curb rash or major cosmetic damage. Only flaws would be a few paint chips very small as pictured. Wheels will NOT be coming with any TPMS Sensors as I re used them on my new wheels. Tires are all evenly worn as well. Original Michelin Super Sport tires. Wheels are located in San Bernardino, CA. Asking $1,200 buyer will be responsible for shipping I will provide the boxes/materials. If you have any questions feel free to PM or text me at (9zero9)-2seven5-5three31

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can i ask why you spent an extra ~$80 to unmount & remount perfectly good tires risking bead & rim damage $$$$ and now requiring someone else to do the same over $40 TPMS sensors? ~$160+ = $40??

DE8T-1A180 FORD MOTORCRAFT SET OF 4 TIRE PRESSURE MONITORING SENSORS TPMS | eBay
Well first off, I didn't pay $80 dollars to unmount the tires lol I have the Hook up. If your using a well known tire shop, you shouldn't have to worry about your wheels getting damaged. Keeping the OEM tmps sensors was my choice, I didn't want to have to wait to order new ones when I already had some on my stock wheels.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Gotcha and for that reason.....I'm out!!! lol j/k, ive been watching too much Shark Tank lately. If you were local I'd make an offer on them, btw those are PSS in the pics and not Cup2's. Anyway GLWS! Unfortunately shipping really kills alot of the wheel deals, I dont know how Tire Rack & DT manage the fairly cheap prices, discount codes and free shipping.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gotcha and for that reason.....I'm out!!! lol j/k, ive been watching too much Shark Tank lately. If you were local I'd make an offer on them, btw those are PSS in the pics and not Cup2's. Anyway GLWS! Unfortunately shipping really kills alot of the wheel deals, I dont know how Tire Rack & DT manage the fairly cheap prices, discount codes and free shipping.
My apologies, I've updated the post! Was thinking about my old tires from my stang had the cup 2s as well. Good looking out!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Are the paint chips that are pictured, on different rims? Eg 3 rims have a small paint scuff?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Are the paint chips that are pictured, on different rims? Eg 3 rims have a small paint scuff?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is correct 3 rims have small paint chips. Could probably just grab a paint pen and you wouldn't be able to tell unless your face is up to the rim ?

·
Registered
221 Posts
That is correct 3 rims have small paint chips. Could probably just grab a paint pen and you wouldn't be able to tell unless your face is up to the rim ?
If you ever are looking to sell them separately, let me know. Willing to buy one to keep as a spare on long road trips.

·
Registered
67 Posts
how much did they finally sell for if you dont mind saying?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts