Ford Focus RS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Didn’t pay enough attention to the rules the last time. Sorry. I sold the Focus a few months back (sad about that) and just have a few things left around.

All three items are for sale in Sheridan, Oregon. AP is like new. Intercooler had 600 miles on it when it came off and is in good condition. JL Audio sub was used for two months and is in excellent condition (speaker cover is just sitting on top.

All prices include shipping. I’m open to offers. PM for more pics.

COBB AP from Mountune (unmarried) $400 -SOLD-
JL Audio 8’ powered sub $300
Stock intercooler $125 -SOLD-

83C95C6A-C9DC-435F-97C3-F9150FF811E5.jpeg

Attachments

·
Premium Member
509 Posts
Can’t tell from pic but do you have these in that intercooler box:

Stock intake pipe ( RS logo)
Cold side chargepipe ( stock/ clamps )

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
419 Posts
Got me interested in the loaded JL Audio enclosure.... Do you have the original packing materials to ship?

·
Registered
125 Posts
How did you order the accessport? What settings per monotunes site (i.e. octance, intercooler, downpipe, bypass or blow off, shift assist, auto start/stop, engine idle speed,
exhaust burble, fuel pump and wastegate.)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Is that all included with the IC?
Thanks!
It is, but the guy who seems like he is going to buy it doesn’t want that stuff so it will likely be available to someone else who wants it. I’m not going to post them separately for sale though so just PM me to check.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How did you order the accessport? What settings per monotunes site (i.e. octance, intercooler, downpipe, bypass or blow off, shift assist, auto start/stop, engine idle speed,
exhaust burble, fuel pump and wastegate.)
It was part of the B3 package so started with just a standard base map.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
FMIC is sold but the piping and other things in the picture weren’t wanted by the buyer. Send me a PM if you want them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.