18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2018 Focus RS Nitrous Blue
28,XXX Miles
Moonroof
PPF on front quarter of car
Weathertech Liners
No issues whatsoever
Stock other than Damond pedal spacer, Raceseng Slammer shift knob, Mountune quick shift, and Green Filter.
Have all original parts
2nd owner I bought it with 4k miles from a ford dealer. No track days
I don’t want to sell, but the fiancé says it has to go. I absolutely love this car. I hope the next owner enjoys it as much as I have.

$44,750 OBO

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I’m learning early. Happy wife happy life. Also, even small weddings are apparently very expensive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
8,180 Posts
I’m learning early. Happy wife happy life. Also, even small weddings are apparently very expensive.

So, to help with the wedding cost?

You're a good guy to make your lady happy. Try to make them happy as much as you can.

However for women, there is only a handful of things you would probably want to leave the man in your life for him to look forward to (other than your relationship):

• Sports
  • Tools
  • beer (or any alcohol) when he is watching sports or working on the house chores
  • and his CAR
Anything you aquired before the marriage should be your call, she has the rest of the relationship to tell you what she wants.

👍✌

·
Registered
2017 SG RS1
1,582 Posts
Hmmmmmm…. making that kind of demand even Before the vows.
Been there before... Learned that lesson the hard way. Fortunately, my 2nd (current) wife understands respect's gotta go both ways.

·
Registered
'18 NB
13 Posts
Is that 400/1000 decal on the engine cover something that all '18s came with? Haven't noticed that before and mine definitely does not have it...

·
Premium Member
8,180 Posts
Is that 400/1000 decal on the engine cover something that all '18s came with? Haven't noticed that before and mine definitely does not have it...
Nope, you buy it separately.

Reactions: BlakeS and RSFTW

·
Registered
945 Posts
Bump. Reduced price a week ago.

Some light reading.

Reactions: Cabell
1 - 20 of 33 Posts