Forum won't let me upload all my pictures. You can find all the pictures I've got at this link here.

Selling my Nitrous Blue 2016 Focus RS with a little over 33k miles on it. Bought in 2019 with a salvage title and was rebuilt by Rebel Devil Customs, finished in December 2019. Rebuilt title issued in January 2020 at 18k miles and has been trouble free since. I am the only owner since it has been rebuilt. I’ve religiously changed the oil every 3k miles since I’ve owned it with Motorcraft 5w50 full synthetic oil and Motorcraft filters. Head gasket recall was completed before I bought the car and I have the dealership record of that.

Mods I’ve done:
Thermal R&D Catback exhaust w/ factory valve
ETS Blue anodized intercooler
NGK Iridium Step Colder spark plugs
Cobb AccessPort tuned by Adam at Tune+
Green air filter
DSC Sport Suspension Controller
Eibach/Pumaspeed Special Edition lowering springs (25-30mm front, 30-35mm rear)
ADF Customs Blue Aluminum Undertray w/ oil change access
German-only Ford Performance Carbon Fiber Strut Tower Bar
European spec matte black radio fascia with associated buttons
Sync 3 updated to Sync 3.4 (different theme, faster response times etc)
Stock optional Forged 19” wheels powder coated “Root Beer” by Wheel Doctor in 2019 by previous owner of the wheels (no curb rash or damage on any of them)
20% Ceramic window tint done by Eclipse Window Tint in March 2020
Paint Correction and 5-7 year Ceramic Coating done by East Side Autospa in April 2020
OEM Focus ST interior carbon fiber bits (dash gauges, door spears)
Full LED bulb swap for rear lights and front turn signals and fogs

Recent maintenance I’ve completed:
Fresh oil change with 5w50 Motorcraft Full Synth at 33k miles (last week)
PTU, RDU and Transmission fluid all done at 32k miles
NGK Iridium step colder spark plugs at 32k miles
Motul RB660 brake fluid flush at 32k miles
New OEM Ford battery at 31.5k miles
Stoptech slotted rotors and Hawk brake pads at 30k miles
Wheel alignment after lowering springs install at 29k miles
Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires in 2020

I have the original OEM set of winter wheels and tires that came with the car from the factory available for an extra $900. I also have the original catback exhaust, intercooler and interior bits that I’ll include with the car if the buyer wants them. Car is garaged anytime I’m not driving it. Miles will slowly go up as I drive it every so often. I think that’s it, if I remember anything else I’ll edit the ad. This has been the most reliable car I’ve owned since I started driving, I can’t say enough good things about this it. I’m selling to try to get into an E90 M3 or something similar. Not interested in trades unless it’s one of those or something similar. No joyrides, proof of funds required to get a test drive. I’m more than happy to give you a ride in the car if you can’t provide proof or you can’t drive stick shift. Price is OBO, feel free to reach out with any questions!