·
Registered
972 Posts
image.jpeg

I kid, I kid.

·
Registered
83 Posts
There were 2 at Alhambra dealer. 1 blue 1 grey. But both are sold now.
Fontana dealer has 1 white 1 blue. Not sure if they sold ($10k over msrp)

·
Registered
40 Posts
I will have mine at the Cars in Coffee meet in LA Jolla on Sat Jun 24th from 7-9 am
image.jpeg

·
Super Moderator
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I saw a NB on the 405-S by the Ghetty a few days ago...first one spotted in SoCal for me other than my own.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I saw one doing a street car challenge out at Fontana Speedway last Saturday. I was doing the Chump car race so didn't get a chance to talk to the owner but did get to see it do a run.

·
Registered
270 Posts
My coworker said she saw a Stealth Gray RS at Bake Pkwy & Trabuco in Lake Forest this morning. Could it be somebody here? Not gonna lie, I was a tiny bit bummed because I thought I was going to be the first in the area to have an RS later this month. Haha! Still haven't seen one driving around with my own eyes yet.

·
Registered
347 Posts
My coworker said she saw a Stealth Gray RS at Bake Pkwy & Trabuco in Lake Forest this morning. Could it be somebody here? Not gonna lie, I was a tiny bit bummed because I thought I was going to be the first in the area to have an RS later this month. Haha! Still haven't seen one driving around with my own eyes yet.
Wasn't me, but I have a SG and live in that area. I drive El Toro and the Canyon during most of the week. I know there is another SG around there though because a couple of my friends said they saw it and thought it was me. Another guy on here has a NB and lives in Mission Viejo too.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Wasn't me, but I have a SG and live in that area. I drive El Toro and the Canyon during most of the week. I know there is another SG around there though because a couple of my friends said they saw it and thought it was me. Another guy on here has a NB and lives in Mission Viejo too.
Nice. Yeah, I live in Mission Viejo and work in Lake Forest, so my "commute" is really short on the street. I'm actually worried a bit that my RS won't even get the chance to fully warm up on the way to or from work. Haha! Anyways, cool, so at least I know there are four people in the area with impeccable taste in cars. :glee:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Brian - probably me - I am in Mission Viejo 3x a week. I have yet to see another RS on the road and I have 9K miles.

·
Registered
10 Posts
My coworker said she saw a Stealth Gray RS at Bake Pkwy & Trabuco in Lake Forest this morning. Could it be somebody here? Not gonna lie, I was a tiny bit bummed because I thought I was going to be the first in the area to have an RS later this month. Haha! Still haven't seen one driving around with my own eyes.

That was propably me. I drive through there some mornings.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Brian - probably me - I am in Mission Viejo 3x a week. I have yet to see another RS on the road and I have 9K miles.
You're in MV 3x a week yet can't even show your face at cars and coffee on a Saturday... :rollseyes:

But seriously, when are you gonna help me install some gauges?

·
Registered
149 Posts
This was last Sunday,,sorry it took me a while,,,so I am driving South I 15 from Temecula to San Diego when i came up on a SG OMG bad ass looking RS!!!,,,it was the first one
I have seen in the wild,,,i pulled along side probably looking like mad man giving the thumbs up,,,made my day,,,oh yeah it was GearzRS!!,,,most excellent,,:) so so so can't wait!!

·
Registered
149 Posts
PS @ GeazRS I work at UCSD maybe sometime we can meet up at CC in La Jolla once i get mine!,,:)

·
Registered
246 Posts
Was up at Newcombs Ranch today (Hwy 2/Angeles Crest) and saw a NB, first one I've seen in the wild
20161204_113026~2.jpg

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
About this Discussion
66 Replies
28 Participants
Paul932RS
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing