4,735 Posts
Anyone close to the Azusa fire?

You guys be safe out there.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Anyone close to the Azusa fire?

You guys be safe out there.
That must be what I was smelling outside this morning, and I'm like 30 miles away to the west...

·
Premium Member
4,735 Posts
Most likely.

Fire season, so be safe everyone

·
Registered
838 Posts

·
Banned
589 Posts
Any south Orange County RS members on here? I never see any RS’s driving around the El Toro Y 5/405 split.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
780 Posts
Any south Orange County RS members on here? I never see any RS’s driving around the El Toro Y 5/405 split.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why even ask? Not like you'd ever meet up with any of them anyways. Both myself and @nicklulu have invited you to come out multiple times, and surprise, surprise! No shows. Between this and posting this question at 3am pacific time arouses even more suspicion now that you're probably not even in California. Also find it odd there is no flag next to your username...Hmm... Maybe not even the US! Trolly trolls will troll I suppose.

Reactions: ThebluefocusRS666

·
Premium Member
4,735 Posts
Why even ask? Not like you'd ever meet up with any of them anyways. Both myself and @nicklulu have invited you to come out multiple times, and surprise, surprise! No shows. Between this and posting this question at 3am pacific time arouses even more suspicion now that you're probably not even in California. Also find it odd there is no flag next to your username...Hmm... Maybe not even the US! Trolly trolls will troll I suppose.

I liked the trollS world tour movie:

HAHAHAHAHA!

Reactions: Si2RS

·
Registered
12 Posts
I know it’s way before 3pm but you should come out to cars and coffee diamondbar. It’s a huge turnout with all kinds of cars and I’ve seen a few RS and ST guys every time. If anyone can make it out to this I would recommend it as it’s over 200 cars.
9A60303B-A72B-498D-B805-7F71F7EFB62A.png

·
Premium Member
4,735 Posts
Too early for me to come from SD last minute. Been doing C&C for the past two weekends.

I'll sit this weekend out. But my next weekend will be free.

·
Registered
12 Posts
This meet is once a month so I’ll post this again next month a week or two before the meet date so there’s a decent heads up or you can check out their IG carsandcoffeediamondbar

·
Premium Member
4,735 Posts
No social media for me other than lInkedin. ROFL!

201 - 220 of 230 Posts