Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So about 3 more days till we see official pricing. Who thinks the leaked prices will end up the actual pricing?

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Good question ... no idea if they'll come in cheaper or higher, and artificially limit supply or meet demand.

Time will tell, I'm very anxious like I'm sure the whole board is.

·
Registered
386 Posts
So about 3 more days till we see official pricing. Who thinks the leaked prices will end up the actual pricing?
I would say it is fairly close to what was leaked. Since STi Limited goes for around $41k I would expect RS to be around that number (up or down). Only reasoning I'm basing this off is that WRX Limited is around $31k while fully loaded ST w/options is around $29k. Similar HP and Torque. So maybe fully loaded FoRS might be around $42-43k which might be overestimate again since Raptor starts around $45k.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would say it is fairly close to what was leaked. Since STi Limited goes for around $41k I would expect RS to be around that number (up or down). Only reasoning I'm basing this off is that WRX Limited is around $31k while fully loaded ST w/options is around $29k. Similar HP and Torque. So maybe fully loaded FoRS might be around $42-43k which might be overestimate again since Raptor starts around $45k.
I am hoping so. 36,500 for the base was where I had my mind set.

·
Super Moderator
15,440 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
I'm hoping the pricing we saw earlier is true. Anything under 40K is a number I'm happy with. Anything more and I'll most likely be looking at different cars for the same kind of money.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
the leaked pricing seemed spot on to me. imo, the developers were designing the new site for the RS implementation and went live to test it. I'll bet a beer the pricing will be the same.

·
Registered
367 Posts
<30k? thats a big negative. ford would be giving away free money at that point. maybe in 2-3 years you can find a used one around that price.
Agreed. I was at a dealer yesterday to test out the recaros in the ST. Sticker was nearly 32k

·
Super Moderator
15,440 Posts
H'mm would you say $35,730 is low 30s ? :rolleyes: plus maybe $875 freight ? :rolleyes:

;)
Back in my school days $35,730 would've been referred to as mid 30's.........

1 - 20 of 47 Posts