Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Thought I'd share this with you, purchased recently LED Sidemarkers which come smoked and is plug n play.

They're sequential side markers, very similar to the golf style LED rollup. Fitment was perfect and took about 30 minutes to install 10 of it spent cleaning the mirrors and taking my time.

I think they should have come like this from factory they look great!

Attachments

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Link to buy?
Toss me a pm with your contact email, I'll pass it over, it's not online to my knowledge, they're custom from a guy i know in the UK.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
501 Posts
Hey all,

Thought I'd share this with you, purchased recently LED Sidemarkers which come smoked and is plug n play.

They're sequential side markers, very similar to the golf style LED rollup. Fitment was perfect and took about 30 minutes to install 10 of it spent cleaning the mirrors and taking my time.

I think they should have come like this from factory they look great!
I sent you a PM, i am also interested.

·
Registered
298 Posts
[email protected] is his address btw, haven't bought from him personally...but he has a good reputation and I've talked with him several times and seems like a good guy (although one can get these from Alibaba and wire them yourself for 1/2 his charge). Since I converted to euro mirrors I had more options and went with these very dark ones with a single diffused led line.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
[email protected] is his address btw, haven't bought from him personally...but he has a good reputation and I've talked with him several times and seems like a good guy (although one can get these from Alibaba and wire them yourself for 1/2 his charge). Since I converted to euro mirrors I had more options and went with these very dark ones with a single diffused led line.
Yea that's his email, very reputable.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
guys Im Lee the guy who sells the lamps sorry for delay theyre still on back order for smoked version
/wave mine are still working great! Solid buy guys, whenever he gets them in. They really compliment the car alot better than that stock look.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I wouldn't mind getting this, but I heard these don't fit the US Focus RS. These are made for the UK Focus.
The specific one from this vijeho would not fit correct. There is a guy listed above who has the ones that do fit, but they have a odd diffuser I'm not fond of.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts