Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm using Chrome to log in, and am finding that when I check the "remember me" box in the login modal dialog box it's not staying checked, and the login is usually (although not always) not remembered if I quit and restart Chrome, so I have to log in manually. Is this a known bug? I have whitelisted www.focusrs.org for scripts and cookies except for a couple of google things which should not be related.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
I'm using Chrome (Version 47.0.2526.106 m) and it works fine for me. I haven't had to log in for months. Sounds like you have some custom security settings and I would bet that's your issue.

·
Super Moderator
16,252 Posts
I'm using Chrome to log in, and am finding that when I check the "remember me" box in the login modal dialog box it's not staying checked, and the login is usually (although not always) not remembered if I quit and restart Chrome, so I have to log in manually. Is this a known bug? I have whitelisted www.focusrs.org for scripts and cookies except for a couple of google things which should not be related.
@Devon K

I forwarded this up to Admin for a second set of eyes on this issue.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Apologies - fix found

@Devon K

I forwarded this up to Admin for a second set of eyes on this issue.
Hoonigan, Xicutioner - Rechecking my settings I found that in setting this site for cookie exceptions I had put an extra period into the domain name ([*.].focusrs.org). When I fixed that everything is fine again. Thanks for the help.

·
Super Moderator
16,252 Posts
Hoonigan, Xicutioner - Rechecking my settings I found that in setting this site for cookie exceptions I had put an extra period into the domain name (*..focusrs.org). When I fixed that everything is fine again. Thanks for the help.
Glad to hear that you have it fixed now.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Always make sure that you are running the latest version of your browser. Sometimes there are a few days between updates of vBulletin and your browser.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts