Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
new bmw's dont do it for me. they feel disconnected from the road.
when I was young(er) I used to love BMW but by the E46 I started to lose interest.
easy vote for this guy, for multiple reasons, not just because I effing love the RS and cant wait to have mine.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Correct^

BMW M-Division has lost their way. They have rested on their laurels for far too long. I own the last of the true feeling BMWs with hydraulic steering. The exact reason I bought it, instead of the M235i.. drive them both, worlds apart!

BMW M means nothing now. It is a marketing arm, not a racing division like Ford Performance Racing.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
For the first time in my life I consider some MB vehicles better drivers cars then BMW. Never would I ever think that before, but while BMW sits on their ass the rest of the world is really surpassing them.

Correct^

BMW M-Division has lost their way. They have rested on their laurels for far too long. I own the last of the true feeling BMWs with hydraulic steering. The exact reason I bought it, instead of the M235i.. drive them both, worlds apart!

BMW M means nothing now. It is a marketing arm, not a racing division like Ford Performance Racing.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I still need to drive the M2 for myself, before I make any decision. But it is not a real ///M... and for the Price I would easily consider a GT350..

The M2 weighs roughly 180lbs more than my car... (same engine, same HP & TQ), so what would I be upgrading to? I do not think the M2 will be enough, over what the same money can buy in a RS, or GT350. Which both Ford products WILL be raced under a racing program. Not some trumped up league.

I agree, odd to consider MB more of a Driver's car, than BMW.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
w3rkn
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing