Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering what options there are for a shark fin antenna. Seems Visual Garage is no longer in business.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Does roof lining need to be removed to install one of these?
I'm thinking yes, which kind of makes it a prick of a job!

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Wondering what options there are for a shark fin antenna. Seems Visual Garage is no longer in business.
The edge antenna is a direct replacement. Make sure you get the nav version if you have nav.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Google reviews, several people have purchased and never received. Emailing them and never got a response.

·
Registered
7 Posts
The edge antenna is a direct replacement. Make sure you get the nav version if you have nav.

Is the correct Edge antenna JJ7Z-18936-AAPTM?

Have you installed one yourself? Did radio reception stay about the same?

Thanks! -David

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Is the correct Edge antenna JJ7Z-18936-AAPTM?

Have you installed one yourself? Did radio reception stay about the same?

Thanks! -David
So let me give you some context. I installed an edge antenna on my fusion sport. Fusions and the focus have the same antenna. It was a direct replacement on my fusion. It's a common mod and many say reception improves. I can't say that but it certainly didn't get worse. I'll find that thread and post the part numbers for you

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have by chance because I just got rid of my ST, a race red shark fin antennae from Visual Garage. I'd be willing to sell if you are interested? It was never installed and brand new in box. Pm me if interested.

·
Registered
7 Posts
So let me give you some context. I installed an edge antenna on my fusion sport. Fusions and the focus have the same antenna. It was a direct replacement on my fusion. It's a common mod and many say reception improves. I can't say that but it certainly didn't get worse. I'll find that thread and post the part numbers for you

Thanks! I’ll appreciate any info you can share.

-David

1 - 12 of 12 Posts