Ford Focus RS Forum banner

Shark fin antenna

11K views 26 replies 12 participants last post by  dwaller 
#1 ·
Wondering what options there are for a shark fin antenna. Seems Visual Garage is no longer in business.

#4 ·
Wondering what options there are for a shark fin antenna. Seems Visual Garage is no longer in business.
The edge antenna is a direct replacement. Make sure you get the nav version if you have nav.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

#18 ·
I emailed Visual Garage and they replied back, ETA 2-3 three weeks depending on the paint color you order.

I read the reviews, the buyers that got their order were happy.

The ones that did not receive it....... not so much.

I found a couple of similar antenna toppers and covers at Amazon and AliExpress for the a fraction of their price.

#19 ·
I emailed Visual Garage and they replied back, ETA 2-3 three weeks depending on the paint color you order.

I read the reviews, the buyers that got their order were happy.

The ones that did not receive it....... not so much.

I found a couple of similar antenna toppers and covers at Amazon and AliExpress for the a fraction of their price.
Are you going to do one? Thanks @nicklulu for posting this....I will keep it in mind

#20 ·
I was waiting for @Kuvasz reply for a while now.....

I have done after market antennas before on other cars....

At least in this method you don't monkey around with the headliner lest risk to monkey around with cables.

#22 ·
I totally agree and was hoping he would come back and report with pics.
This option is a ton easier for install but will it look as good?
I need to look for some RS pics with this...
They have pics on the site on the RS. not bad. also there is a youtube video for the ST install:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.