Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I was just wondering if there are any sequential side markers out there for the US version of the car. I purchased the AutoBeam ones not knowing there was a difference between the UK and US versions. I haven't been able to find a post on here about them, or found any online (yet). Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
62 Posts
There's a guy on one of the Facebook groups that found sequential mirror lights for a Ford Kuga that fit the RS.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Interesting... how are the autobeam indicators different for USDM cars?

I know of a couple of local ST folks who have gotten ebay/ali express ones

They typically come from China/Taiwan/Hongkong, so don't know about the quality.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Can confirm these work on US models, quite pricey though

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Can confirm these work on US models, quite pricey though

Thanks, not too much more than the AutoBeam ones were.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Interesting... how are the autobeam indicators different for USDM cars?

The ones I received were noticeably smaller, and then the bung that the light plugs into is on the opposite side of the marker. I will throw up some photos when I get to my phone.

·
Registered
295 Posts
USDM spec vs EU are completely separate markers, the sizes and shape overall.

Be careful when ordering from autobeam, I have their door sills and interior RGB but mostly everything else is euro spec i.e. backup lights and such. Completely different connector.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
29 Posts
My stock has finally arrived this virus certainly slowed up production but we got there eventually some lamps on the way to USA and Canada already so you should be seeing people’s videos around Facebook groups and insta in the next couple of weeks
B25B1ECA-2DC9-418E-B677-42A65C8D1334.jpeg

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
USDM spec vs EU are completely separate markers, the sizes and shape overall.

Be careful when ordering from autobeam, I have their door sills and interior RGB but mostly everything else is euro spec i.e. backup lights and such. Completely different connector.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk
You'd think they would make them for both models. They were nice. Connector fit.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My stock has finally arrived this virus certainly slowed up production but we got there eventually some lamps on the way to USA and Canada already so you should be seeing people’s videos around Facebook groups and insta in the next couple of weeks
Sent you a PM.

·
Registered
2016 RS2
271 Posts
My stock has finally arrived this virus certainly slowed up production but we got there eventually some lamps on the way to USA and Canada already so you should be seeing people’s videos around Facebook groups and insta in the next couple of weeks View attachment 340380
I’ll take a set!

·
Registered
2016 RS2
271 Posts
I would like to purchase how the heck do you PM?

·
Registered
2016 RS2
271 Posts
The guy you quoted, is the one that makes [email protected] makes them.. you could contact him..

·
Registered
2016 RS2
271 Posts
Reactions: Smurfd

·
Registered
3 Posts
Installed a set of sequential turn signals from aliexpress. Great price and decent fitment. Needed to add double-sided tape for secure fit.

Link to purchase in video description

1 - 20 of 23 Posts