Ford Focus RS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Ford Focus RS, Chicago
522 Posts
I feel guilty using mine bought it. In march of this year with 2.6 k am at 6.4k
The only reason I bought mine was cuz it had super low miles and I was tired of using my gf camry. I let her use my suv since am out on the road for days n home for the weekends. Now for winter I might go back to the camry or buy something manual to get around.
I know how you feel about the RS, I feel guilty driving the RS too. When I noticed how much the prices were going up I was paranoid to drive the RS and that’s an understatement. Now I feel guilty driving the RS. This makes no sense to me because replacing the RS with a GT500 or C8 Corvette would be way more expensive. That being said I am driving my RS tomorrow and going to El Famous Burrito in Downers Grove and possibly to Maple Lake for a cruise with my friends. I will feel guilty about this but I like driving the RS.

·
Premium Member
2018 ford focus RS
54 Posts
Mine came with full bolt ons from previous owner. I figured with low miles it's probably less molested then buying one with over 10k+ miles if I find one in the future. I seen a couple of RS around Chicago.

·
Registered
522 Posts
When I first bought mine I was seeing them a lot on the Northside of Chicago and the West suburbs, now I very rarely see them. I am not sure if most had been destroyed in accidents or because of mods. Mine gets lots of attention to say the least.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I am officially jealous of the folks here with the low-mileage 2018s.

But I don't understand why you don't drive them. As an investment, cars rarely make sense.

For instance, my 2016 RS, which I bought new, stickered for $44,500 (or so; I can't remember exactly). I have driven it around 42,000 miles, which is lower than it would be were we not all pandemicked to a full stop last year. I love it, I enjoy it, I piss my wife off when the exhaust pops and crackles and I giggle like a little girl. With small-cars--and particularly small performance cars--going the way of the dodo, it's worth holding onto for the driving experience alone.

But as an investment? Sure, I might get my money back out of it on face value (not counting insurance, maintenance, taxes, garaging, registration, etc., of course). Maybe. If I had invested that money in an S&P 500 index fund, I would likely be looking at a little over $91,000. No RS is worth that yet and only the most unused one will be possibly worth that in another 10 years or so. By that time, that $91,000 in the index fund would likely be in the $250,000+ realm. And there would be zero maintenance, storage, tax, registration or insurance costs on that investment. Okay, maybe a small brokerage fee with the right fund and some capitals gains taxes if I don't plan it right.

The RS is one of the coolest and most enjoyable cars to come from an American company (via its German and English engineers and Spanish engine builders, of course) in many, many years. Drive it! Hammer the throttle. Beat the snot out of it. Melt some tires. Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

Don't get me wrong: I love that I could get out of it what I paid for it, which would go a real long way toward getting me into a GT350. That's another story--gotta buy a car for the kids first.

I don't regret for a second spending the money I did on the RS.

PS My day job is in the collector car world and I research and study car values and trends all day long. So, yeah, I think about this subject professionally a lot. Too much. Takes the fun out cars sometimes.

·
Registered
2016 RS
54 Posts
I have no guilt driving mine. Granted, it had 52K miles when I got it and nearly up to 70K now. But even if it had 5K when I bought it it would be no different... I would have just started with a newer car. I bought it as my daily driver and that is what it is. Goes to work, hardware store, grocery store, road trips, etc. It puts a smile on my face and great fun to drive - anything but guilt. Before the RS I had a C6 Z06 with lowish miles 18K, it was 10 years old. In the summer I drove it like a daily driver and put 6K miles on in 2 years. This was a similar conversation in the 'vette community, actually. Owners fearful of the cost of putting miles on vs. buying a car to drive. For me, I'll drive it and not save it for the next owner.

·
Premium Member
2,396 Posts
Why would anyone pay north of 6M for a ‘71 Barracuda?
Numbers available...(+ for the RS)
Age group interested. Muscle car collectibles are hot because the age group has disposable money to fulfill youthful dreams. There are a lot of baby boomers!
My prediction is, the RS will hold its value, it will depreciate some, but will rebound with age and decreased availability. You see this happen across the board..more or less.. I’ve noticed this trend in the Trans Am. I visualize the RS following the path of Triumph or MG in collectibility, with an exclamation point because It rates the “RS“ badge.
The problem is...these are very changeable, unpredictable times. My crystal ball has a cataract.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I am officially jealous of the folks here with the low-mileage 2018s.

But I don't understand why you don't drive them. As an investment, cars rarely make sense.

For instance, my 2016 RS, which I bought new, stickered for $44,500 (or so; I can't remember exactly). I have driven it around 42,000 miles, which is lower than it would be were we not all pandemicked to a full stop last year. I love it, I enjoy it, I piss my wife off when the exhaust pops and crackles and I giggle like a little girl. With small-cars--and particularly small performance cars--going the way of the dodo, it's worth holding onto for the driving experience alone.

But as an investment? Sure, I might get my money back out of it on face value (not counting insurance, maintenance, taxes, garaging, registration, etc., of course). Maybe. If I had invested that money in an S&P 500 index fund, I would likely be looking at a little over $91,000. No RS is worth that yet and only the most unused one will be possibly worth that in another 10 years or so. By that time, that $91,000 in the index fund would likely be in the $250,000+ realm. And there would be zero maintenance, storage, tax, registration or insurance costs on that investment. Okay, maybe a small brokerage fee with the right fund and some capitals gains taxes if I don't plan it right.

The RS is one of the coolest and most enjoyable cars to come from an American company (via its German and English engineers and Spanish engine builders, of course) in many, many years. Drive it! Hammer the throttle. Beat the snot out of it. Melt some tires. Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

Don't get me wrong: I love that I could get out of it what I paid for it, which would go a real long way toward getting me into a GT350. That's another story--gotta buy a car for the kids first.

I don't regret for a second spending the money I did on the RS.

PS My day job is in the collector car world and I research and study car values and trends all day long. So, yeah, I think about this subject professionally a lot. Too much. Takes the fun out cars sometimes.
But the market is always stealing from the uneducated and always has been. Isn’t that theft , the market legalized it tho. Honest mans peace of mind is his pillow and I sleep well at night ;)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey everyone!
I rarely post but think I've found my thread finally! I have a 2017 RS in FW that I bought new at MSRP - need to look at the sticker again but I think it was a hair under $39K pre tax. My car currently has 36k miles on it. Anyway I love love love this car - I'm not a modder at all, the car is 100% completely stock! I'm sure some of you are balking but hey just my preference. Every time I drive the car it puts a huge smile on my face :)

All that said - I'm really in love with the GT350s - I look at used ones multiple times a day. A few months ago I almost traded the RS in on a 2019 one owner GT350 which had 1040 miles - partially kicking myself that I didn't pull the trigger now because I think the price was decent for an almost brand new one. The daily battle between the many demons in my head is that I feel like I would soooo regret selling my Focus. Part of this is due to the fact that the car is so fun to drive and also it's becoming harder and harder to find them - particularly non modded cars.

Anyway I guess just rambling a bit but what are everyone's thoughts on the 2016 - 2020 GT350s for collectibility versus the Focus RS? Also to those that have swapped for a GT350 do you wish you hadn't now or any other nuggets of wisdom?

Cheers!
cobragtk

·
Registered
522 Posts
Personally I think the RS in more collectible. Only time will tell. I think they made too many GT350’s and I think this applies to the GT500 too. How many total RS’s were produced and delivered to the USA? How many are bone stock like mine or yours? I don’t think mileage will be an issue but how many are left.

Do you have the room and cash to add one rather than sell something to get something else? Also can you drive year round where you live? The RS can be driven year and as a daily driver. I haven’t done that but think about it. I might retire in the next few years and for me it might might sense to hang on to the RS until I have the free time.

·
Premium Member
2,396 Posts
Hey everyone!
I rarely post but think I've found my thread finally! I have a 2017 RS in FW that I bought new at MSRP - need to look at the sticker again but I think it was a hair under $39K pre tax. My car currently has 36k miles on it. Anyway I love love love this car - I'm not a modder at all, the car is 100% completely stock! I'm sure some of you are balking but hey just my preference. Every time I drive the car it puts a huge smile on my face :)

All that said - I'm really in love with the GT350s - I look at used ones multiple times a day. A few months ago I almost traded the RS in on a 2019 one owner GT350 which had 1040 miles - partially kicking myself that I didn't pull the trigger now because I think the price was decent for an almost brand new one. The daily battle between the many demons in my head is that I feel like I would soooo regret selling my Focus. Part of this is due to the fact that the car is so fun to drive and also it's becoming harder and harder to find them - particularly non modded cars.

Anyway I guess just rambling a bit but what are everyone's thoughts on the 2016 - 2020 GT350s for collectibility versus the Focus RS? Also to those that have swapped for a GT350 do you wish you hadn't now or any other nuggets of wisdom?

Cheers!
cobragtk
I love these kind of exchanges! Who hasn’t thought...what if...
Here’s some detective work for you, and you can draw whatever conclusion.
This is a local car gathering put on by friends of ours to celebrate there new Ford GT.(far right)
All of the cars in the back row are there’s, except the BMW in the middle, and the Mopar on the end. Mostly Mustangs..ya? Not just Mustangs...Boss 302’s, mostly 350 Stage 3 Roushs’
a P-51, a Roush SEMA, you get the picture.
People are looking at the old decrepit fastback, the red Mustang, and my RS in the next row. (look 2 over from the McLaren, you can just see the spoiler) Do the math, % of cars vs spectators. This is an overview of America. Many Mustangs, few RSs.
My advice. Keep the RS, recover financially, then get cha a 350, die happy!
Sky Cloud Vehicle Plant Tree

·
Registered
29 Posts
I love these kind of exchanges! Who hasn’t thought...what if...
Here’s some detective work for you, and you can draw whatever conclusion.
This is a local car gathering put on by friends of ours to celebrate there new Ford GT.(far right)
All of the cars in the back row are there’s, except the BMW in the middle, and the Mopar on the end. Mostly Mustangs..ya? Not just Mustangs...Boss 302’s, mostly 350 Stage 3 Roushs’
a P-51, a Roush SEMA, you get the picture.
People are looking at the old decrepit fastback, the red Mustang, and my RS in the next row. (look 2 over from the McLaren, you can just see the spoiler) Do the math, % of cars vs spectators. This is an overview of America. Many Mustangs, few RSs.
My advice. Keep the RS, recover financially, then get cha a 350, die happy!
View attachment 355386
Hey GmpaJimj,
That's about all Im good for these days - exchanges and discussions! So glad you like it!
Appreciate the detective work and I too have noticed the same thing. I actually just got back from a little trip down to Southern California with two of my friends who are big Porsche guys - I usually tag along with them and we do a-lot of cars and coffee and car stuff in general. So over the course of the weekend we went to a large C+C event in Orange County and a smaller one in Malibu and we went and watched some of the Indy Car racing in Long Beach - number of Focus RS I saw was ZERO the entire weekend! Maybe owners are too busy tracking them or just not driving them who knows. I did see plenty of GT350s though naturally. Anyway I had your exact thought about % of cars vs spectators - sometimes it does seem like a no brainer. I guess part of the thing with being a car nut is that there's just so many to tickle your fancy. I'm lucky in that I have 1 indoor parking space and 1 outdoor spot so I can indulge a little ;)
I'll probably hold on to the RS but might see about how I can get into a GT350 at the same time - that would take some serious finagling from my wife and daughter though, lol. If there was a low mileage 2016 GT350 in Kona Blue with the white stripes that wasn't priced insanely I'd see about selling a kidney :LOL:

Here's a pic of another car that I'd love to own as well, from C and C in Long Beach this weekend, a Renault Turbo 2 from the mid 80s I believe. These are pretty exclusive to say the least and I believe nice ones are north of $100k if you can find one. I wish my RS had rear flared fenders like that!

Tire Wheel Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle

·
Premium Member
2,396 Posts
Hey GmpaJimj,
That's about all Im good for these days - exchanges and discussions! So glad you like it!
Appreciate the detective work and I too have noticed the same thing. I actually just got back from a little trip down to Southern California with two of my friends who are big Porsche guys - I usually tag along with them and we do a-lot of cars and coffee and car stuff in general. So over the course of the weekend we went to a large C+C event in Orange County and a smaller one in Malibu and we went and watched some of the Indy Car racing in Long Beach - number of Focus RS I saw was ZERO the entire weekend! Maybe owners are too busy tracking them or just not driving them who knows. I did see plenty of GT350s though naturally. Anyway I had your exact thought about % of cars vs spectators - sometimes it does seem like a no brainer. I guess part of the thing with being a car nut is that there's just so many to tickle your fancy. I'm lucky in that I have 1 indoor parking space and 1 outdoor spot so I can indulge a little ;)
I'll probably hold on to the RS but might see about how I can get into a GT350 at the same time - that would take some serious finagling from my wife and daughter though, lol. If there was a low mileage 2016 GT350 in Kona Blue with the white stripes that wasn't priced insanely I'd see about selling a kidney :LOL:

Here's a pic of another car that I'd love to own as well, from C and C in Long Beach this weekend, a Renault Turbo 2 from the mid 80s I believe. These are pretty exclusive to say the least and I believe nice ones are north of $100k if you can find one. I wish my RS had rear flared fenders like that!

View attachment 355388
That Renault is one of my all time favorites!
Someday, YOU’LL, be in someone’s pic on there forum saying,” Man!, I had one of these! (RS) Now there are none to be had! I could kick myself!!”🥴👍(maybe)
edit: I think it’s a #s game. That Renault is probably a good example. I don’t see the Mk3 blowing the lid off $ at auction, maybe ever. But the limited #s can’t be denied. Plus the RS badge and the uniqueness of the AWD system...i can’t believe they won’t be recognized as desirable.

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
Hey GmpaJimj,

View attachment 355388
25 years ago a good friend of mine had an R5 Turbo that he autocrossed. It was the highlight of everyone’s weekend to watch him sling that thing around the course. He also had a Pantera that he would occasionally autocross. His house was an old fire station with the living area above the garage. Pretty cool setup.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I feel guilty using mine bought it. In march of this year with 2.6 k am at 6.4k
The only reason I bought mine was cuz it had super low miles and I was tired of using my gf camry. I let her use my suv since am out on the road for days n home for the weekends. Now for winter I might go back to the camry or buy something manual to get around.
I believe I remember the car. It was for sale at a used car dealer in Chicago area earlier this year. They were asking $47900 firm + dealer fees which I thought was pretty high for a modified car. It had a lot of aftermarket parts installed along with some suspension work as well. I was seriously contemplating buying it. It had a sunroof and I was looking for a slick top which seems to be very rare so I was hesitating. They didn't have a list of parts installed and stock parts so that bothered me as well. If you bought the car, would you mind sharing the list of parts installed? I was really curious. Any changes made under your ownership? Any issues? Also, if you plan on buying something for winter, what's on your list?

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have no guilt driving mine. Granted, it had 52K miles when I got it and nearly up to 70K now. But even if it had 5K when I bought it it would be no different... I would have just started with a newer car. I bought it as my daily driver and that is what it is. Goes to work, hardware store, grocery store, road trips, etc. It puts a smile on my face and great fun to drive - anything but guilt. Before the RS I had a C6 Z06 with lowish miles 18K, it was 10 years old. In the summer I drove it like a daily driver and put 6K miles on in 2 years. This was a similar conversation in the 'vette community, actually. Owners fearful of the cost of putting miles on vs. buying a car to drive. For me, I'll drive it and not save it for the next owner.
I've driven a couple of C6 Z06s both modified. One of them had cams and it was lumpy and little too loud. I'm getting old for sure. I would've liked it in my 20's. I was in the market for it. I expected it to be a torque monster but they were little soft down low and strong on the top end especially above 5000 rpm. I didn't feel that they were fun to drive even though they were fast. When I was younger, I pretty much liked anything fast like a lot of younger folks but as I get older I am more into the whole driving experience not just acceleration and speed. I didn't feel very connected to the car and the chassis wasn't very impressive. More seat time might change my mind though.

Compared to C6 Z06, Boss 302 LS, GT 350s felt immediately better, engaging and more fun to drive IMO even though slower. I own E46 and E92 M3 and they both felt pretty engaging and easy to drive fast from the first time so I bought them. I feel more connected and they are fun to drive especially the E46 (has aggressive wheel/tire setup and lots of suspension work done) even though it's a high maintenance German POS. They are very finicky IMO.

Usually, smaller, lighter, nimble and tossable cars (Miatas, S2Ks, and FiST which I traded in for the RS because I had an AWD itch for a while) are more fun to drive IMO. I don't believe the RS fits the description at all even though it's quite capable on a track. I went to the RSAA and came away very impressed. The RS basically feels like a bigger and much heavier (about 700 lbs) FiST with AWD. You can easily feel the extra weight. And it sort of feels like a CUV since I sit so high in the car which I hate. Are there any seat lowering kit out there for the USDM RS?

So far I like the RS but I'm not in love with it. It feels quite slower even with a tune than the numbers suggest. There is no top end. It hits aero wall fast once past triple digit speed. It feels like a brick at the speed. The large front end openings definitely hurt the high speed acceleration. It doesn't really feel any faster than my 06 V6 MT Accord (stock) past 110. I was surprised. BTW, my E46 (stock power) which has a longer gearing than the RS doesn't hit the aero wall until 140. It's lowered so that helps with the drag. The RS feels unnatural on a high speed turn on street. It feels sort of like the car is about to get away from me. I suspect the torque vectoring doing its thing which I'm not used to. I had an Evo 8 and STi before and I never had that feeing at all. It's a very strange and spooky feeling. It kind of saps my confidence. I'll need more seat time since I don't drive often. I'd appreciate any thoughts on this issue from the folks with a lot of seat times.

Compared to the RS, GT 350 especially the R models feel relatively nimble and lighter than its weight suggest. They are very impressive and have a motorsport feel to it. They are amazing sports car for the money. I went to a GT350 track attack event and learned that GT 350s are way more capable than I can handle. I would say the RS is little easier to drive fast on track than GT350. I need to work on more driver mods and neck muscle. What a thing and the SOUND! Probably the best sounding V8 IMO.

So back to the C6 Z06, how was your ownership experience? What did you like and dislike about it? Would you recommend it to others?

Cheers!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I've driven a couple of C6 Z06s both modified. One of them had cams and it was lumpy and little too loud. I'm getting old for sure. I would've liked it in my 20's. I was in the market for it. I expected it to be a torque monster but they were little soft down low and strong on the top end especially above 5000 rpm. I didn't feel that they were fun to drive even though they were fast. When I was younger, I pretty much liked anything fast like a lot of younger folks but as I get older I am more into the whole driving experience not just acceleration and speed. I didn't feel very connected to the car and the chassis wasn't very impressive. More seat time might change my mind though.

Compared to C6 Z06, Boss 302 LS, GT 350s felt immediately better, engaging and more fun to drive IMO even though slower. I own E46 and E92 M3 and they both felt pretty engaging and easy to drive fast from the first time so I bought them. I feel more connected and they are fun to drive especially the E46 (has aggressive wheel/tire setup and lots of suspension work done) even though it's a high maintenance German POS. They are very finicky IMO.

Usually, smaller, lighter, nimble and tossable cars (Miatas, S2Ks, and FiST which I traded in for the RS because I had an AWD itch for a while) are more fun to drive IMO. I don't believe the RS fits the description at all even though it's quite capable on a track. I went to the RSAA and came away very impressed. The RS basically feels like a bigger and much heavier (about 700 lbs) FiST with AWD. You can easily feel the extra weight. And it sort of feels like a CUV since I sit so high in the car which I hate. Are there any seat lowering kit out there for the USDM RS?

So far I like the RS but I'm not in love with it. It feels quite slower even with a tune than the numbers suggest. There is no top end. It hits aero wall fast once past triple digit speed. It feels like a brick at the speed. The large front end openings definitely hurt the high speed acceleration. It doesn't really feel any faster than my 06 V6 MT Accord (stock) past 110. I was surprised. BTW, my E46 (stock power) which has a longer gearing than the RS doesn't hit the aero wall until 140. It's lowered so that helps with the drag. The RS feels unnatural on a high speed turn on street. It feels sort of like the car is about to get away from me. I suspect the torque vectoring doing its thing which I'm not used to. I had an Evo 8 and STi before and I never had that feeing at all. It's a very strange and spooky feeling. It kind of saps my confidence. I'll need more seat time since I don't drive often. I'd appreciate any thoughts on this issue from the folks with a lot of seat times.

Compared to the RS, GT 350 especially the R models feel relatively nimble and lighter than its weight suggest. They are very impressive and have a motorsport feel to it. They are amazing sports car for the money. I went to a GT350 track attack event and learned that GT 350s are way more capable than I can handle. I would say the RS is little easier to drive fast on track than GT350. I need to work on more driver mods and neck muscle. What a thing and the SOUND! Probably the best sounding V8 IMO.

So back to the C6 Z06, how was your ownership experience? What did you like and dislike about it? Would you recommend it to others?

Cheers!
Hey 18NBRS,
Good post! I've noticed so many of the exact things that you said about my car too. First off I really do love the car I think because of the sum of it's parts: unique, fast, handles well, not too bad on the mileage compared to a V8, etc. I took her out today and was just grinning like a kid in candy store. Not to mention the silliness with the pops and burbles, etc. Anyway looks like you've got more car experience than me in general but I concur on the following points.

• I was literally thinking today as I was driving - "Man the seat is so high up and unnatural".
  • Since I've had the car I've always marveled at the grip at high speed but from time to time I feel like something is moving around in the back end that is potentially just going to go wrong and send me careening in the wrong direction - it hasn't and I don't track the car - but guessing this is the torque vectoring in action.
  • I've definitely noticed the top end not being there and also the poor aero. I've done one to many passes across a certain long bridge here in the Bay Area late at night and I've had people in BMWs just blow me away in the higher speeds
  • I do feel like with the Focus though I can get the drop on just about any car from the line. Though I've seen so many videos where the Focus seems like a dog in a drag race. I sometimes feel like my car is an anomaly from the factory - again only basing this on the silly stoplight grudge racing but my car stock feels plenty fast. Again I've never been a tuner so I know tuned and modded cars are different entirely.
  • Anyway I definitely do drive my car - I baby the hell out of it but I do drive it plenty. My initial post was really about how nice the GT350 is and if it's worth giving up my RS for . . . I'm still on the fence.
Again everyone has different reasons and passions - I'd say if I had to pick 3 things I like about cars in general which always color my choices, it would be:

1) I always want something a little different that not everyone has. Cars I've owned to date as a reference point: 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle, 1966 Olds Cutlass, 1999 Mustang GT, 2006 Mustang GT, 1969 Pontiac Grand Prix, 2014 Mustang GT/CS, 2018 Subaru WRX STI, 2008 Honda S2000. Also as I get older and have a little more financial independence the cars can become a little more unique ;-)
2) Looks of the car. At least how it looks to me anyway. I know most people see a Focus when they see the RS but I feel like Ford did a really good job with the styling on the car, whether or not it will age well is another thing.
3) Will my wife like it.

Ok that last one is a joke :)
Anyway apologies for the randomness of the post - it's Saturday and I'm drinking so ...
Have a good one all, cheers!

·
Premium Member
2,396 Posts
Our youngest daughter is Shelby Jean.
Shelby, obviously, out of respect for the man himself.
Jean, in memory of my best friend, unfortunately murdered by the hand of an unrequited love.
I get, “Geee, thanks dad”, a lot.
And yet, I’ve never owned a Mustang. By now it’s a tired story, but I entered the dealership with Shelby 350 on my lips, left with a FoRS in hand.
I come from ‘60s sports cars, then street rods. The RS seems like the blend I’ve been waiting for.
I‘ve had mine to 140 once. I felt like Captain Kirk. It felt pretty planted to me. But!!! Cars in my past felt pretty sketch at 80.
For my style of motoring it’s perfect. Higher speed touring in the Alleghenies, slow cruising the blvd., garage admiring (I just love seeing her sit there looking carnivorous)
Problem for people like....us....there are so many worthy rides.
I‘d still like another farm tractor!

·
Registered
106 Posts
I can't even bring myself to seriously mod my RS, let alone sell it. I had parts planned, decided on new wheels, I knew the tuner I was going to work with.

I installed a Mountune shifter arm and Cobb shifter bushings, installed a Cobb air filter and Mountune silicone hose, then... nothing. In fact, I'm putting the stock air filter back in today (keeping the hose purely for looks).

Doesn't matter what car I owned before, I would always "window shop" cars online, and even do the math in my head to see if I could afford whatever I was looking at just for fun. I haven't checked my car's value in weeks and I haven't window shopped in months...

This car is so incredible. It's the first time I've owned a car capable of so much more than I'll ever be able to extract. It was humbling, scary, and awesome all at once to hit my limit before the car even broke a sweat. Made up my mind right then I couldn't ever sell this car.

21 - 40 of 72 Posts