Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone any pictures on the stock rs1 seats I keep seeing the rs2 and euro specs but never have came across any of the ones I have ordered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
213 Posts
Anyone any pictures on the stock rs1 seats I keep seeing the rs2 and euro specs but never have came across any of the ones I have ordered

I imagine we wont see any of the RS1 seats for quite some time as the show cars are definitely going to be showboating the RS2 package. Wait for cars to start showing up in dealerships and im sure there will be tons of pics.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
So, RS1 seats are FULL leather, and RS2 are Leather with the Miko-Dinamica in the butt, back, and thigh bolsters and side bolster areas?

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
So, RS1 seats are FULL leather, and RS2 are Leather with the Miko-Dinamica in the butt, back, and thigh bolsters and side bolster areas?
No, the RS1 leather is on the edges only (and maybe the bolsters, can't tell), the rest is fabric. And no lumbar adjustment like the RS2 (actually the only reason I really want the RS2 interior, the rest I could live without).

Jim

·
Registered
591 Posts
From Ford's website;

RS1
Partial Leather RECARO® with RS Logo. 6-way Manual Driver (up/down, fore/aft, recline). 4-way Manual Passenger (fore/aft, recline)

RS2
• 8-Way Power Driver Seat
• Black Leather Recaro® Seats with Miko®-Dinamica inserts with RS Logo

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So pictures above are correct the second picture the seats do look more expensive. I have st3 seats and after I adjusted it I never use the power fiction so #weightreduction

·
Registered
191 Posts
RS2 Package includes:
• 8-Way Power Driver Seat
• Black Leather Recaro® Seats with Miko®-Dinamica inserts with RS Logo
• Heated Mirrors
• Heated Front-Seats
• Heated Three Point Steering Wheel
• Voice-Activated Touch-Screen Navigation System with SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link®.
You forgot to mention the RS2 seats are heated as well.

·
Registered
400 Posts
so it's the same seat, only / full leather versus cloth / partial leather and the power and heat functions? the only reason I was getting the RS2 package was for a non-leather seating surface...might have to re-think my RS2 order.

·
Registered
215 Posts
RS2 technically is full leather. It has dinamica inserts which is similar to alcantara. Plus, it has lumbar support while the base seats don't.

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Well, the Miko-Dinamica is only leather-like, but it actually sounds like a better long-term auto fabric solution.

From DinamicaMiko.com:

Dinamica® is the ecological suede made from recycled polyster that ensures a low level of polluting emissions and energy consumption during production.
Recycling polyester means reducing energy consumption and CO2 emissions into the atmosphere by 80% compared to the traditional petrol-based polyester production process.

Top-quality performance:

We grant advanced technology, with high technological content, throughout the entire manufacturing process. Quality raw materials, constant investment in R&D, and continuous development of our manufacturing systems ensure a product with unique aesthetic characteristics and highest performance values.

Exclusive softness and comfort:

You should feel the excellent touch of Dinamica®. Pure and sensual, but also anallergic and breathable. The outstanding care taken in the eco-technological process used to produce the microfibers provides unique sensations. Dinamica® is the perfect product for many applications.

Extraordinary resistance:

Dinamica® is tear-resistant also at the seamline, thanks to its three-layer structure. It can be used for any type of upholstery without additional backing. Dinamica® is resistant to abrasion, keeps its constant quality over time, and is free from pilling effect. In specific productions, it is guaranteed antistatic and fire-retardant in conformity with the most stringent standards.

Splendid colors:

Time passes but colors remain. Dinamica® covers all degrees of the color scale. All bright, sun-light resistant and not fading with time. The secret? It's the advanced technology of the production cycle. With the possibility to personalize all colors, Dinamica® is able to fulfill any taste!

Naturally ecofriendly and certified:

The absolute power of WATER. Over all. Dinamica® uses an exclusive water-based production process, similar to that used for paper recycling, in which no harmful chemical substances are used. To respect the health and the environment. Water is more powerful than solvents!

Luxury appearance:

Dinamica® is the best alternative to leather or in combination with it in terms of elegant look, soft touch and natural comfort. Not only does its appearance make it suitable for sport and dynamic packages, but also for more classic interiors.

Dinamica® is easy to wash and can be cleaned directly in place.

Jim

1 - 13 of 13 Posts