Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking for a more practical car to replace my 370Z. Finding something with 300+ HP, AWD, and a back seat doesn't leave too many options and I was considering a WRX STI. Luckily, I found the RS and I've fallen in love with it. So now I'm on the hunt. I'm looking for a Nitrous Blue 2018 anywhere in the states (or with roads connected to them). I'm flexible on most details, but I do want to stick to something unmodded (or at least pretty conservatively modded). If anyone is looking to part with their baby, let's talk.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ah ****. I did the carvana thing. It's nerve wracking because you can't inspect the vehicle before buying it. They have a 7 day return window though, so I plan on immediately taking it to be thoroughly inspected and returning it if anything doesn't match what was advertised or it looks like they cut corners.

But, if everything goes will I guess first order of business is an extended warranty and a proper stereo.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Ive had my carvana 2018 NB focus rs for about 3 weeks now. It was the best and safest experience i've ever had car buying. Do it. They Are awesome. I'm not paid by them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts