Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Searching for 17 White RS2 No Sunroof!
Specifically want the heated seats and steering no sunroof!
White is a must
Lower the mileage the better

Located in Minnesota

·
Registered
345 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
It’s a waiting game & you’ll have to be either willing to travel or buy sight unseen. Just FYI but there’s a Chevy Dealer in MN with an ‘18 LE RR with 12k miles for 36k.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Didn’t realize you could get a slick top RS. In Canada the only option was colour, otherwise RS2 with sunroof/heated everything

·
Registered
345 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
The RR LE in MN won’t let me purchase it unless I am doing it in person. I already tried. Wanted to buy and ship it to Colorado.

I emailed on that car the first day the ad was placed because it said ‘exterior color’ blue & that turned out to be a typo. When they said it was red I said no thanks. As far as their transactions goes, it maybe a dealership policy to sign paperwork in person before the car leaves. I’ve had a few dealers tell me that also due to fraud.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just popping in to comment (st owner) it also says twin turbo. i wouldn't trust that dealership with a junkyard car. just my .02

·
Registered
573 Posts
In general, it’s so difficult to find an RS w/o a sunroof. I can’t stand how they look either, however you might have to live with one. There are less than 10 FW’s listed nationwide & most are high mileage w/sunroofs.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts