Ford Focus RS Forum banner

61 - 80 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
I just did the Pride parade sat with Sony PlayStation. I'm puuffed.
If you were at the San Diego Pride parade, you probably saw me, driving my 2015 Mustang convertible with Ms. Black Galaxy sitting in the back? The parade was really cool. 200,000 people and a route that felt like it was two miles long?

·
Premium Member
3,005 Posts
For now just a skid plate, but later on would be FMIC, catted down pipe, intake, motor mount and shift kit.
The skip plate should not be too hard, the catted dp is the most tedious one to install on your list.

·
Premium Member
3,005 Posts
If you were at the San Diego Pride parade, you probably saw me, driving my 2015 Mustang convertible with Ms. Black Galaxy sitting in the back? The parade was really cool. 200,000 people and a route that felt like it was two miles long?
We were number 38 from the float list, behind Alaska Airlines. It was fun.

Thank god there was a breeze. The hike back to our parking took us longer than the actual parade.

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
Parade must have been way better than the C&C I did...lame....
I mean, a McLaren, 4 or 5 mustangs, couple of camaros, a porsche or two, and an odd old VW and Benz or two...but kinda dead...

·
Registered
146 Posts
I mean, a McLaren, 4 or 5 mustangs, couple of camaros, a porsche or two, and an odd old VW and Benz or two...but kinda dead...
On the subject of Cars and Coffee...Chemical Guys Detail Garage is hosting a Cars and Coffee this Saturday (7/20) at their location in Chula Vista. The address is: 1655 Broadway in Chula Vista (91911). The event starts at 8:00 A.M. and runs till about noon. They provide coffee and doughnuts in addition to a D.J., a hot model posing with all the cars, discounts on their detailing products and a raffle to give stuff away. I went last month and the place was jumpin'...There must have been at least fifty cars, of all makes and models. I'm taking my RS down and would like to see other folks from this forum there too. Hope to see you there???

·
Premium Member
3,005 Posts
My nephew got my doing oil change in his M2 tomorrow.

Ordered deez Tues night from WallyMart and got it yesterday:

P_20190717_221335.jpg

We also need to do tire rotation and install deez:

thumbnail.jpg

It's a rear torsion bar.

He'll be doing Auto Cross this weekend (again)

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
On the subject of Cars and Coffee...Chemical Guys Detail Garage is hosting a Cars and Coffee this Saturday (7/20) at their location in Chula Vista. The address is: 1655 Broadway in Chula Vista (91911). The event starts at 8:00 A.M. and runs till about noon. They provide coffee and doughnuts in addition to a D.J., a hot model posing with all the cars, discounts on their detailing products and a raffle to give stuff away. I went last month and the place was jumpin'...There must have been at least fifty cars, of all makes and models. I'm taking my RS down and would like to see other folks from this forum there too. Hope to see you there???

Yeah actually I never get to Chula from north county and usually not on Saturday cause of fam. But stars and moons have aligned and I think I might show.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Yeah actually I never get to Chula from north county and usually not on Saturday cause of fam. But stars and moons have aligned and I think I might show.
Hey...thanks for showing up at the Detail Garage. It was nice to meet you and share ideas with you about your car. I think we had the best display of FoRS cars. Two NB and one RR. You've done a ton of work on your car and I got some really good ideas, as to what to do with mine. Even though the event wasn't that well attended, it was still really cool to meet with and network with other car people.

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
Yeah good to put some faces with some cars and profiles.
Hopefully Eric, the third, will join the forums here, he just moved from out east, I understood.

Crappy pic, I think my phone lens was all filthy..
IMG_1326.JPG

He had that interesting wide kit on it....
IMG_1330.JPG

·
Registered
146 Posts
FYI...Chemical Guys in Chula Vista is hosting another cars & coffee event this Saturday. It runs from 10:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. They're celebrating their 4th anniversary in San Diego. This event will probably be a big one. I've heard that a number of car clubs will be attending. I'm bringing my RS and attending with members of my car club (Mustang Club of San Diego). I'd like to see some other local RS owners out there; so come on down.

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
Anything going on this weekend?

·
Premium Member
3,005 Posts
Auto Cross at the Q today and tomorrow.

My nephew got me to help him install his android head unit on his Mazda2 today.

·
Premium Member
3,005 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,005 Posts
Not RS Specific.

@Moxman Mustang group has meets at Foster Freeze at 5129 Waring Rd, San Diego, CA 92120 every first Sat. of the month.

Very chill group

·
Registered
778 Posts
Any Socal heads wants deals. I need OEM parts, and you need upgrades, lmk............

Reactions: nicklulu

·
Premium Member
3,005 Posts
I've been seeing more RS in my area in Del Mar at work and in San Diego in general this week.

I saw an NB on El Camino Real, Grey on the 805N to the 163 split.

61 - 80 of 82 Posts