Ford Focus RS Forum banner

41 - 60 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
@Moxman , can't make the meet today man. Left heel hurts like a biscuit.

Must have sprained it at work 2 days ago.

Next time, I'll try to get there.
Hello Nick,

I'm glad you haven't forgotten about the meeting. This month, we had about thirty cars show up. One guy brought an ST. Another guy brought a 67 Barracuda and yet another guy brought a Sunbeam tiger with a 331 cu. in. stroker in it! I brought my Mustang this month, but next month, I'll be bringing my RS. Hope to see you then.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Im in SD if anyone still cruises.
Hello Goldie,

Yup...cruises are alive and well in San Diego. I have an RS and a Mustang and am a member of the Mustang Club of San Diego. We do cruises on a regular basis and all cars are welcome. I'll keep you posted on that agenda. Additionally, the Mustang Club holds an event, the first Saturday of every month, called Gearhead Rendezvous. It takes place in the parking lot of Foster's Freeze on Waring Road in Allied Gardens. It runs from 10:00 A.M. until about 2:00 P.M. Again...all cars are welcome. I usually alternate back-and-forth between my Mustang and my RS. This month, I took the Mustang; next month, the RS. You're welcome to join us. It's a really cool group of people who love nothing more than looking at, and talking about cars.

·
Premium Member
3,004 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Just a reminder for San Diego RS owners.

Tomorrow (Saturday) is the monthly car meetup called Gearhead Rendezvous. It's at Foster's Freeze on Waring Road in Allied Gardens. The event runs from 10:00 A.M. until about 2:00 P.M. All cars are welcome and we usually get between 30-60 cars there. I'm bringing my 2018 Race Red RS. I recently added the Ford Performance exhaust system to it, so if anyone wants to hear what it sounds like, come on out!

Hope to see you there.

Steve

·
Premium Member
3,004 Posts
I'm still in Tooele Utah. The meet in SD has a lot of cool cars with cool owners. You guys should go. I'll see you guys on the next one.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I'm still in Tooele Utah. The meet in SD has a lot of cool cars with cool owners. You guys should go. I'll see you guys on the next one.
We ended up with over 50 cars today. Lots of Mustangs, of course, but some RSs, a few STs, a 427 Vette, an F-150 with a 390, a 65 T-Bird, a tube-frame car based on a Corvette? All-in-all, a really good turnout with some really nice cars. Very enjoyable day.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey guys. Do any of you have a recommendation for a shop to do install work in San Diego? My regular service guy is great for just that but won't touch the aftermarkets parts.

·
Premium Member
3,004 Posts
Pann auto would be more than willing to take your $$$ to install a part for you.

What parts?

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
Was thinking of doing cars and coffee Temecula tomorrow....

·
Premium Member
3,004 Posts
I just did the Pride parade sat with Sony PlayStation. I'm puuffed.

41 - 60 of 82 Posts