Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wife and I are driving to Utah on Sunday for my RSAA class on May 1. I'm super excited and cannot wait for another road trip. After RSAA we are heading to Moab for some hiking and mountain biking and then making the trek back to the Chicago suburbs. Hopefully I can get some cool shots while we are on our trip!

Anybody from the forums going to the April 30- May 1 RSAA?

Also, apologies for being so absent on the forums lately. We both just got Honda Groms and they are SO fun!

·
Registered
121 Posts
I just did the 4/16 class and had a blast, got to meet a lot of cool people. Also I am super jelly of the the Groms...I have wanted one for a while, I bet those little things are a blast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Black RS from Washington at the hotel right now. Nice drive from Illinois, finally made it!

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1F7ADBA6-67C8-454B-A78E-0A6396240C75.jpeg

My car is filthy! It’s great :)

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Today was incredibly fun! The drift stick portion really makes me want to buy one! The facility was beautiful and I had a great time! A809EC5C-5A81-4AAC-AFB5-A33D1E87483C.png

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We went to arches afterwards and it was beautiful. We hiked to delicate arch and went on a private guided mountain bike tour. The next day I drove straight through to Chicago, only stopping for gas/pee breaks. It was awesome! Here’s the stats for our road trip to RSAA! I was super impressed at my mpg, especially at altitudes in arches.

7D168DD3-A6EC-4B72-826F-375595E5E748.jpeg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts