Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's going to the April 21-22 Adrenaline Academy?
Is anyone driving?

I plan on doing a road trip, and looking to see if anyone wants to rally there together. :driving:
Leaving form North Carolina to Chicago(picking up my dad), and then to Utah.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I just registered for the April 21-22 dates. I would have liked one of the later dates, but my one year cutoff is actually 4/24 haha. I'm sure if I got in touch with them I would be able to make different dates, but whatever. Excited they finally added new dates!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Making my way from Beaverton Oregon today.. Rarely ever on this forum, but looking forward to seeing the RS faithful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
16,046 Posts
Make sure to post up those photos when you have the time and enjoy your track time there at Utah Motorsports Campus, aka RSAA.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Lots of fun meeting everyone and having a blast in the cars! I didn't take as many pictures or videos as I should have, but I'll try to post a few when I get a chance. I love how diverse the RS owners group is - a lot more so than some car communities I've been a part of in the past.

To really see what the RS can do pretty much bone stock is astounding. I definitely learned a lot about the car and about high performance driving. For not having any track or auto-x experience in the past, I think I even surprised myself.

Also, I think I may have caught the track bug...Oops...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts