Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Here's what I understand - shells are identical. Same shell as Focus ST with ST2 package. Both are partial leather. RS2 gets Dinamica (similar to alcatara) inserts vs. cloth. RS2 is heated, power and 8 way adjustable vs. 6 way manual. It will also have lumbar support. The rear seats are full leather vs. cloth inserts. Feel free to correct me if I got anything wrong.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lumbar support adjustment is most likely a must... Unless standard seats fit one like a glove..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
1,389 Posts
Here's what I understand - shells are identical. Same shell as Focus ST with ST2 package. Both are partial leather. RS2 gets Dinamica (similar to alcatara) inserts vs. cloth. RS2 is heated, power and 8 way adjustable vs. 6 way manual. It will also have lumbar support. The rear seats are full leather vs. cloth inserts. Feel free to correct me if I got anything wrong.
standard:
600a Euipment group:

Partial Leather RECARO® with RS Logo. 6-way Manual Driver (up/down, fore/aft, recline). 4-way Manual Passenger (fore/aft, recline)
Standard)

RS2 Package

8-Way Power Driver Seat (up/down, fore/aft, tilt/recline and power lumbar)
Black Leather Recaro® with Miko®-Dinamica inserts with RS Logo
Heated Mirrors
Heated Front-Seats
Heated Three Point Steering Wheel
Voice-Activated Touch-Screen Navigation System with SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link®

Note: Sirius XM Traffic & Travel Link® Includes 5-year Prepaid Subscription. Not Available In AK/HI.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
285 Posts
Midcow- looks like we have similar taste in cars! I've got a 2004 S2K as a track toy and an order in for an RS.

·
Registered
555 Posts
After taking some close pics of all the interiors, I'd say the rear aren't FULL leather, they too have the cloth or Dinamica for your back/butt cheeks..

·
Registered
285 Posts
That's awesome! I prefer alcantara in wear areas and the pictures on the Ford website weren't clear at all. So, are they similar to my STi? Do you have any pics?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
8 Participants
Chrisp
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing