Ford Focus RS Forum banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi guys, I thought I'd just let you know that the RS is being offered here with a 'track pack' with the carbon wheels and a few other bits and pieces here in Australia. Pricing and full details aren't in the system as yet but should be within the next couple of weeks.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hi guys, I thought I'd just let you know that the RS is being offered here with a 'track pack' with the carbon wheels and a few other bits and pieces here in Australia. Pricing and full details aren't in the system as yet but should be within the next couple of weeks.
Where did you find this info? I've been chasing Ford AU for anything really and just been getting the usual useless response.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Whaaaaaaat!?!? You Australians get all of the cool Japanese cars, and carbon wheel option on the RS? That's totally not fair.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Went and put down my deposit this afternoon. The prices still aren't in the system for the track pack but the manager made a call and got a rough price of 4-5 grand for the "track pack" with the carbon wheels. Really does sound far too cheap to be the carbon fiber wheels that are made here for the Mustang. He's looking into it and said he'll call me back as soon as he knows 100%. Pricing and full details should be in the system within the next couple of weeks. Oh, pricing on the car here in Australia is sub $55k + onroads. ��

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
NUTTS!!! First I've heard of this. I do like them rims. Wonder how much they weigh.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
15.2 pounds for the 19's.
I got to pick one up last week at the gt350 track tour. Very impressive. The inside of the rim is coated with the same material the space shuttle is to keep the carbon fiber safe from the brake heat.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts