Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Back in February the a dealership replaced the BCM in my 2017 RS, and not long after I got it back I noticed the vent that is on the right of the steering wheel (US Car) ran significantly warmer than the rest of the vents when I would set the temperature to ~69*F. When I took it back to the dealer they told me that the temperate would “never be the same” and the service advisor kinda takes to me like I was stupid/crazy after the car didn’t reproduce the symptoms when he got in so I could show him. I started to make an appointment, but I changed my mind because they didn’t seem to believe what I was saying. So here I am and now that the seasons are changing that one extremely hot vent is very annoying, does anyone here have any ideas on how to fix this? Also the drivers side floor always has air flowing out in any setting.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Sounds to me like one of the actuators or motors that operate the flaps has issues?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds to me like one of the actuators or motors that operate the flaps has issues?
That’s what I have thought as well, but I haven’t heard any tapping like I have in my mustangs when the blend doors break.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts