Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 281 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
I saw a white one at Oz tint on Saturday and then a blue one in Milsons point yesterday evening. We need to organize a get together or a Sunday through the royal national park.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
161 Posts
First time I saw one in the wild was in Clayton South on Westall road at about 12:30pm Saturday 24.09.
Nitrous Blue, looked the goods!

·
5,622 Posts
I have spotted 2.
One at my dealer and one at pyrmont on a late Sunday afternoon.

Both looked great.
Haven't seen any on the road driving.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Seen only two on the road thus far, a NB on New Line Rd at Cherrybrook about a month ago and another NB on Pacific Hwy at Gordon a few weeks back. There will be a third tomorrow, when I pick up mine :)

·
5,622 Posts
Seen only two on the road thus far, a NB on New Line Rd at Cherrybrook about a month ago and another NB on Pacific Hwy at Gordon a few weeks back. There will be a third tomorrow, when I pick up mine :)
Congratuz Ozzie RS Fan.
Love to see some photos :)

Enjoy the day... :)

·
Registered
112 Posts
Seen just the one in the wild here in Perth - Black with number plates "Gingie", parked at a Malaga business. Looks like an upgrade from a tangerine scream ST has been done recently, based on on what I've seen parked there before.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Saw a NB one in Thomson Ford on the hoist today, I inquired and it seems it was owned by one of their techs and had a transfer case leak being fixed, whilst mine was on a hoist being investigated for an AWD off error. Wheel turn sensor was the likely suspect so the hub was replaced. Hopefully both are all good from here.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Seen only two on the road thus far, a NB on New Line Rd at Cherrybrook about a month ago and another NB on Pacific Hwy at Gordon a few weeks back. There will be a third tomorrow, when I pick up mine
That might have been me!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I've seen three RS's in Canberra so far... Two NB with NSW plates and also one grey. Funnily enough all 3 had the standard wheel option.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Saw a Focus RS from Colorado, only one I've seen in Seattle. It was only about a mile away, on the side of the street, this was about 3 weeks ago.

colorado-rs.jpg

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Saw a Focus RS from Colorado, only one I've seen in Seattle. It was only about a mile away, on the side of the street, this was about 3 weeks ago.

View attachment 73650 [/QUOTE

That's a long way from Australia, so I don't think any of our eyesight would stretch that far!.......:)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Finally spotted another one in the wild. Happened to be in San Fran & caught a Warriors game while I was there...this was parked at Oracle Arena. Looked good in black! Hate the standard seats though.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Perhaps this thread should be re-named SPOTTO IN AUSTRALIA!

1 - 20 of 281 Posts