Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Vendor
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys & gals, I finally joined on the RS board!

Here's the selection of parts I currently offer: FOCUS RS (2016+) - WC Lathe Werks | Crafted in The USA!

Keep in mind that I make everything by hand, from scratch so custom work is really easy for me.
Post a message if you have any questions or comments.

Is anyone interested in a GROUP BUY? If so, for what item?

I'll post up some general photos of items from time to time, but my Instagram account has a constant supply of new stuff:
www.instagram.com/wc_lathewerks

·
Vendor
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
possibly interested on a GB regarding the Helios
Was interested in the Helios... Until I got my property tax bill today. :mad:
I'd be down for a Helios
Ok looks like the Helios Piston is a favorite. I will assume you all want the one with all these options?

Focus RS Helios Piston
- Choose Top Material : Black Copolymer
- Material Color : Blue/Silver Fade Titanium +$20.00
- Add Engraving : Shift Pattern with RS Logo Below +$32.00
- Add Knurled Surface : Add knurled grip surface +$10.00

RETAIL PRICE: $207 with free USA shipping.

How about a Group Buy dropping this price down to $190 shipped?

If you guys are game, I'll post up the product on my website which will last for about a week.
~Chris

·
Vendor
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I assume no need to fill in the options just click on buy and it will come as pictured. Correct?
If you don't add any options, it will come with no options.
You have to click to add every option that you want separately.
The Group Buy item has the price reduced by $17 on the initial item price. The options are normal price.

·
Premium Member
99 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Just finished installing my custom WC Lathewerks piece thanks to Chris! I was able to meet him and appreciate all the time and effort he puts into hand making these products for us. If anyone has any ideas on custom pieces just let me know! I’m local to Chris and live about 30 min away from him, so I can bring up any requests directly to him in person. The engine cover piece pictured isn’t on his website as it’s the first one made. Contact Chris at WC Lathewerks if interested in your own and let him know that I sent you! If he gets enough inquiries, he’ll put the product on his site! I’m trying to get him to do a custom piece for the door sill to replace the OEM one, but it’s an awkward shape so we’ll see about that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 21 Posts