Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,377 Posts
I'd be more interested in a numbered placard or certificate for my FoRS than a pen set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
15,377 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Haha placard of any sort is unlikely. Though they almost could with the limited production numbers they're running especially in Canada!

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
I'll settle for my VIN plaque and try to nick the pen (<pointing> "Look, is that Jay Leno?") I use to sign all the papers, which will give it great sentimental value :)

Jim

·
Registered
130 Posts
I think that would be a really cool thing for Ford Performance to do. They should put together a documentary from those eight promotional videos about the development of the RS and include it with some kind of plaque. Six months after I bought my GT-R, I received a nice wall plaque with the outline of the Nurburgring on it and the lap time (7 min 38 sec) and the signatures of the project head and test driver and my VIN etched into the brass on the plaque. As well as a soft cover book about the design, development, and testing of the car. It just showed up at my house, FedEx. Totally wasn't expecting it, but sure appreciated Nissan doing that. Classy touch.

·
Super Moderator
15,377 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
I'm hoping a pen or some kind of memorabilia with my VIN and the number out of how many are being built. If not, the car itself is enough of a novelty item for me :cool:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
My first XR4Ti came with a hat,little leather bag,key chain,a black folder with a framable colored sketch and a cassette with Sir Jackie Stewart discussing all the characteristics of the car.
Still have it all except the key chain, X wife took those........

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The MK1's are all numbered with a silver build number button made of aluminum. dont know if MK2 has it?

·
Registered
317 Posts
I think I will be like, 'Wow, I'm driving my RS!", not "If I only had a RS pen..." But that being said, if there is enough interest I'm sure we can have a custom pen made for all of us.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
12 Participants
RS Crazy
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing