Ford Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys , it’s been a while since my last post. Unfortunately, circumstances being what they are ….kids , soccer Dad etc, I had to get rid of my beautiful RS. My loss is your gain.
1) Mountune sound suppression chamber. New , in packaging. Original price $59. Yours for $30 plus shipping
2) Central Florida Motorsports valve cover breather, slightly used. Original price $80. Yours for $30 plus shipping
3) Eibach rear sway bar kit. New , in box. Original price $223. Yours for $150 plus shipping.
4) Cobb access port. Used once to download performance tune. $250 plus shipping

Product Handwriting Font Material property Rectangle
Handwriting Wood Rectangle Font Writing
Sleeve Wood Fashion design Font Pattern
Product Handwriting Font Material property Camera accessory

·
Premium Member
7,189 Posts
Hi guys , it’s been a while since my last post. Unfortunately, circumstances being what they are ….kids , soccer Dad etc, I had to get rid of my beautiful RS. My loss is your gain.
1) Mountune sound suppression chamber. New , in packaging. Original price $59. Yours for $30 plus shipping
2) Central Florida Motorsports valve cover breather, slightly used. Original price $80. Yours for $30 plus shipping
3) Eibach rear sway bar kit. New , in box. Original price $223. Yours for $150 plus shipping.
4) Cobb access port. Used once to download performance tune. $250 plus shipping

View attachment 357470 View attachment 357471 View attachment 357472 View attachment 357473

Is the AP unmarried?

·
Premium Member
7,189 Posts
Interest on the AP and the breather

·
Registered
22 Posts
I’ll take the access port if you’re willing to ship to Canada :)

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Ffffffffffuck, can't believe I missed the price on this AP. :cry:
Not trying to hijack the thread but I am going to sell my AP soon will post it later on this week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
Not trying to hijack the thread but I am going to sell my AP soon will post it later on this week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pm me with price when/if you decide to sell

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The AP is cheap because I bought it with the stage one tune already loaded for my 2016 RS. I believe that would make it “ married” to my VIN, I could be wrong.

·
Premium Member
7,189 Posts
The AP is cheap because I bought it with the stage one tune already loaded for my 2016 RS. I believe that would make it “ married” to my VIN, I could be wrong.
Married means you still have the tune loaded to your RS. Did you not unload the tune and put the stock tune back your RS?

Where did you buy the AP from? Is it a Mountune bought AP?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So,from what I’ve been told, Iwould have had to uninstall the program prior to selling the car which I did not do . So the AP is not useless, but needs to be somehow unmarried ?

·
Premium Member
7,189 Posts
So,from what I’ve been told, Iwould have had to uninstall the program prior to selling the car which I did not do . So the AP is not useless, but needs to be somehow unmarried ?

Well it's not bricked..... it can be fixed by Cobb, at a cost(s):

For $486.50 before shipping.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I’m getting a lot of interest in my post, so here’s the plan . I’m going to pack up everything ready to ship and I’ll see what they say at UPS so I can give people some ball park out the door prices. Thanks to all for responding. If someone wants the AP for $100 considering the hassle and expense of sending the AP back to COBB to be reprogrammed, they are welcome to it.
Russtang

Reactions: nicklulu

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I still have everything. Thanks for all the response , let me pack up everything tonight and tomorrow, so I can find out about shipping, so I’m no BS’ing people 👍🏻🙏🏻

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ok,so I found boxes for everything, now off to UPS in the next couple of days to get some ball park shipping prices
Russtang

Reactions: nicklulu
1 - 20 of 32 Posts