1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Looks like the Fiesta has the option too, funny :p

·
Registered
314 Posts
I thought this was Photoshopped at first, so I was like oh let's look at the Ford website!...It's really on there lol. Ford, you trolls. Happy Back to the Future Day!!

·
Registered
555 Posts
If I bought that option, I'd already be driving my RS. Would have transported from day of arrival back here:)

·
Banned
1,389 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
Amusing, but seriously Ford? You can spend time on this, but can't give us fuel economy numbers, better pics of the seats, etc?

·
Registered
262 Posts
Amusing, but seriously Ford? You can spend time on this, but can't give us fuel economy numbers, better pics of the seats, etc?
I can't believe you're using this as an opportunity to complain. Some webdev, likely completely unrelated to any branch of the company responsible for providing Ford RS information, decided to code in a fun surprise to put a smile on your face. Take it for what it is and be happy for a couple minutes.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Or at least a friggin chart that lists all dealers with Focus RS allocations/a concrete number to define "limited production"!

·
Banned
1,389 Posts

I think Ford is updating the configurator. They have added the "car cover" option, but not the "winter wheels" yet I think the guy updating the configurator was just having some fun :}

The economy figures are : 21/29/23

There are some better seat photos if you look toward the end of this thread:
http://www.focusrs.org/forum/12-focus-rs-photos-videos/113-focus-rs-photo-videos.html

Cheers YMMV,

MidCow3

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
That's f'n funny!!!!!

·
Banned
1,389 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
I think Ford is updating the configurator. They have added the "car cover" option, but not the "winter wheels" yet I think the guy updating the configurator was just having some fun :}

http://www.focusrs.org/forum/12-focus-rs-photos-videos/113-focus-rs-photo-videos.html

Cheers YMMV,

MidCow3
I've seen the pics of the seats in that thread, but they are all 3rd party pictures. I guess I'm just a little frustrated with Ford between hearing about the ADM and allocation issues and them not having more information for us than they do at this point.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
520 Posts

Cheers YMMV,

MidCow3
Winter wheels? As in 18 or 17 inches with Michelin winter tires included? I thought the only ones available were the 19 inchers.... Maybe I'll ask my dealer to order a set of the winter wheels after I take delivery if they end up being cheaper than a set of 19' Pirelli Winter SottoZeros (the only winter tire I've found on tire rack in 235/35/19)

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Winter wheels? As in 18 or 17 inches with Michelin winter tires included? I thought the only ones available were the 19 inchers.... Maybe I'll ask my dealer to order a set of the winter wheels after I take delivery if they end up being cheaper than a set of 19' Pirelli Winter SottoZeros (the only winter tire I've found on tire rack in 235/35/19)
Yes there is a package with 18's and Michelin Pilot Alpin PA4 tires

·
Banned
1,389 Posts
There is a Winter Wheel and Tire package (extra wheels and tires) I think it is $1,995 and includes:

18" Unique-RS SparkleAlloy Silver Wheels
18" Michelin Pilot Alpin PA4 Tires 225/40

YMMV,

MidCow3

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
About this Discussion
37 Replies
21 Participants
justinford208
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing