Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
475 Posts
Thx!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Guys, be careful with this. I'm sure it's nothing to do with the OP's file, but I got some malware / adware along with my service manual.

·
Registered
255 Posts
After training there is an exam...

So Neil........can you show me where the front seats are please?

Sorry Neil you have failed.......those are the rear seats, you must really concentrate on the question!

·
5,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Guys,
File should be clean.

No issues of virus or malware and had it on phone for about a year.

Definitely service manual but very well written. Love info like this.

Reactions: BethVader and Guaji

·
Registered
160 Posts
This is probably a stupid question, but would anything happen if my car got towed via hook and roll on (either) only 2 wheels with the car parked in gear and E-Brake on. I'm going to assume with the E-Brake on there would be no way to hook the back and tow away, since the front wheels won't turn with the E-Brake on. What if it got hooked from the front?

·
Premium Member
623 Posts
Thanks man!

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Good read. Thanks OP. Most of the stuff was already covered in the user manual but there lots of good tid bits of info scattered about, specially for the power train and drive train. Surprisingly the exterior lighting and fueling overview was also pretty interesting. Definitely a lot of "huh...That's cool" moments lol

·
5,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
This is probably a stupid question, but would anything happen if my car got towed via hook and roll on (either) only 2 wheels with the car parked in gear and E-Brake on. I'm going to assume with the E-Brake on there would be no way to hook the back and tow away, since the front wheels won't turn with the E-Brake on. What if it got hooked from the front?
Would not try this.
Definitely tow the car with the car off the road on a platform as per service manual.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Would not try this.
Definitely tow the car with the car off the road on a platform as per service manual.
I meant a non-consensual tow, one of those POS that monitors a parking lot and sees if you walk off type scheme.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts