Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So a lot of people have had these keys in their hands now so what do they look like?

·
Registered
742 Posts
They look like the regular smart key, but with an RS logo on the back.

·
Registered
262 Posts
So a lot of people have had these keys in their hands now so what do they look like?
You get a good look at both sides of the key in this video at 35:52:

·
Super Moderator
15,472 Posts
For those still looking:

Screenshot (6).png

It's nearly similar to the FoST fob, minus the RS emblem instead of the Ford logo.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Is there a way to translate YouTube videos? This looks like a pretty good review of the entire car.
If there's enough interest I could sit down and translate it, it's a really in depth review of the car and all of the features he can think to mention (I only watched the interior review).

·
Registered
669 Posts
Would love an in depth English review like that. Over an hour of footage.

Even the key fob looks cool. You know a car is special when it doesn't have the brand on it, just 'RS'. My want for this car knows no bounds... *drool*.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Wow prob the best video Ive seen that goes over all of the car too bad its in german

·
Registered
354 Posts
Wow prob the best video Ive seen that goes over all of the car too bad its in german
I knew I should have taken my middle school German classes more seriously!! Ahhhh I want to know what he's saying so badly!! Hopefully someone who speaks English does a similarly detailed video. I am super glad I got that color though, my God that Stealth Grey looks good.

Edit: Its Magnetic Grey :( :( :( Oh well.. Stealth Grey probably looks almost as cool :)

·
Registered
260 Posts
I knew I should have taken my middle school German classes more seriously!! Ahhhh I want to know what he's saying so badly!! Hopefully someone who speaks English does a similarly detailed video. I am super glad I got that color though, my God that Stealth Grey looks good.

Edit: Its Magnetic Grey :( :( :( Oh well.. Stealth Grey probably looks almost as cool :)

I thought the exact same thing until someone pointed out that it was Magnetic Grey

·
Registered
460 Posts
He basicly says that if youre big (1.9m+) youll have some problems in the beackseat.
And the back only has a volume of 260l, which makes it have 30l more than a current smart(so he said). Really a bummer. But from the side of Driving - ignore the problems, get the car.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Yup^^^. Best in-depth review I've watched or read on the RS! Found out many features I did not know about.

I feel so fortunate to have an allocated car on order. Can't wait to get it!

The German host and his two other on-air colleagues (wrap-up portion at end) were totally smitten "unbelievable drivability" with the RS.
"Buy it" they stated.
"Sell your Gen 2 RS and buy the Gen 3 as there is no comparison between them".

Complaints:
Small trunk space
Rear seat room
Tire cost

1 - 20 of 39 Posts