Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
LOL I had over 300 people ! Happy Halloween.
Holy crap Cow... do you live in a shopping mall? Dead center of a massive trailer park? J/K. >;-)

We had 2 inches of rain yesterday. Probably had about 25 kids, emptied only one bag of candy. And usually people dump their kids off and let them roam our neighborhood. *Parents sitting in warm cars wringing their hands, awaiting a percentage of little Johhny's candy*

·
Banned
1,389 Posts
Holy crap Cow... do you live in a shopping mall? Dead center of a massive trailer park? J/K. >;-)

We had 2 inches of rain yesterday. Probably had about 25 kids, emptied only one bag of candy. And usually people dump their kids off and let them roam our neighborhood. *Parents sitting in warm cars wringing their hands, awaiting a percentage of little Johhny's candy*
I live in a nice neighborhood. Most of the halloweeners are not from this neighborhood and are SUVed/ trucked/sedaned in. They are polite and nice so I give them treats; what can I say I try to be a nice guy :)

YMMV,

MidCow3

P.S. - ... and not all of them are so young or in costumes

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
I live in a nice neighborhood. Most of the halloweeners are not from this neighborhood and are SUVed/ trucked/sedaned in. They are polite and nice so I give them treats; what can I say I try to be a nice guy :)

YMMV,

MidCow3

P.S. - ... and not all of them are so young or in costumes
Heh... exact same here. Just messin' with you. I think the weather convinced the parents that there were better options here. And they actually DO have Trick-or-Treating in the mall here. Our best costume was a little girl from up the street. The wife and I decided against procreating LONG ago, so we never had kids. Therefore I really don't know how old she is. Somewhere between 2 and 5ish let's say. Anywho, she had just watched Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, and wanted to go as an Oompa Loompa. Costume was dead on, and she was in perfect "Orange Face". Epic. Her Mom (Who coincidentally is hotter than donut grease) was dressed as a Golden Ticket. Classic!

And for those of you boys who were born a little later, this is what an Oompa Loompa looks like. ;-)
oompa.jpg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
6 Participants
supertank
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing