Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
RS Catless Downpipes $199.99

Hello Everyone,

A lot of guys already welcomed me as they came over from the Focus ST Forum and the Fiesta ST Forum. I now have some quality parts at a fair prices for the Focus RS. I use some of the same manufacturers that produce quality parts for other big name companies and sell them direct to you, no middle man on the manufacture and no re sellers/dealer getting 20% commission on the sales end. This is the same way I have been selling parts since 2009 on the Evo X. So if I'm new to you I have been around awhile, I sell on a bunch of forums now and I'm fair to all my customers, you will not find a customer that was abandoned by me. Thanks

I have a intercooler on its way, I expect it in about 6 weeks. It will be the same quality that justin vaughn made his world record pass using.

www.deporacing.us

Focus ST Forums, Fastest Focus ST/RS to Date

“Hello,
My name is Justin Vaughn Just wanted to give you the bright side of things as people don’t usually spread good news but are quick to spread bad. My 15 focus st went 10.78 @ 130.1mph with the “beast” fmic and your charge pipes. Thanks for the products and figured I’d let you know. You can search my stuff online. My intercooler even says beaST on the front. Thanks.

Justin Vaughn”

link Ford | Depo Racing

Attachments

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Focus RS Downpipe $199.95 / Full intercooler pipe kit 259.99

For Sale
New Focus RS Catless Downpipe $199.95 / New Hi Flow Cat $299.99 / New Full intercooler pipe kit 259.99

www.deporacing.us

I have a intercooler on its way, I expect it in about 6 weeks. It will be the same quality that justin vaughn made his world record pass using.

Focus ST Forums, Fastest Focus ST/RS to Date

“Hello,
My name is Justin Vaughn Just wanted to give you the bright side of things as people don’t usually spread good news but are quick to spread bad. My 15 focus st went 10.78 @ 130.1mph with the “beast” fmic and your charge pipes. Thanks for the products and figured I’d let you know. You can search my stuff online. My intercooler even says beaST on the front. Thanks.

Justin Vaughn”

link Ford | Depo Racing

Attachments

·
Registered
472 Posts
Dumb question(s):

I can't tell if the inter-cooler piping is OE from your "test" car or is this a listing for new aftermarket inter-cooler piping?

If it's aftermarket, is it stainless steel or aluminum plus is that heavy duty undercoating material sprayed-on or powder-coated?

Can you post a Link if this is a posting for new part order or pm me your site, thanks.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
buy from deporacing.us

They are made from high quality aluminum piping 2.5", painted wrinkle black, not the the stuff that bends when clamped with t-bolts. I have been making intercooler pipes for cars for 10 years starting with the 2008 Evo X. They will fit OEM intercooler.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Honestly I dont follow the sales, they are selling good, I've been making focus ST stuff for years, I'll get a member to buy and write about it.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts