Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1121 - 1139 of 1139 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
You'll have to let us know lol. I keep meaning to measure with a feeler gauge to see if I could fit nt03s. It'd be really close. (To the spring)
Being a partial test dummy isn’t always fun gotta do what ya gotta do I guess haha I think (hope) I’ll be okay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
58 Posts
Kong Freeform, matte silver. 18x8.5 et43
Hankook Ventus R-S4 245/40
Stock suspension
Fitment is spot-on. No rubbing or issues in normal driving. This is my track setup and will get its first test next Saturday.
I agree with you Magnus, fitment is spot on.

I am considering Enkei TS-V 18x8.5 ET40 with 245/40 PS4's on stock suspension. I now wonder, after seeing your setup, if I will end up with a little poke . I know the offset diference is only 3mm but yours look so flush... I have zero tolerance for poke.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I just bought some TS-Vs that have my summer tires on, 245/40. Waiting until April to install. Very nice wheels.

Currently have Fifteen52 Turbomacs 18x8.5 with a 42mm offset. As for a poke, they are pretty flush on stock suspension.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I just bought some TS-Vs that have my summer tires on, 245/40. Waiting until April to install. Very nice wheels.
Please send some pictures once you have your new wheels installed.

What tire brand and model are you mounting on them?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Installed these today. Konig Ultraform 18x8 with 235/40/18 Falken Azenis 615K+. Discounttire had them for $141/wheel, couldn't pass that up at 17.8lbs a wheel. Primarily going to be my Autocross and track day set up.

Attachments

·
Registered
229 Posts
Installed these today. Konig Ultraform 18x8 with 235/40/18 Falken Azenis 615K+. Discounttire had them for $141/wheel, couldn't pass that up at 17.8lbs a wheel. Primarily going to be my Autocross and track day set up.
I had those wheels on my car with all season tires for about two years. I ran them with 245/40(I think)18s. I moved back to stock, but I'm not sure I'll stay that way.

I think they technically bump you up a class in autocross because they exceed the +-7mm allowable offset, by 1mm if I remember correctly. I don't have any clue if anyone pays that much attention.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

·
Registered
39 Posts
I had those wheels on my car with all season tires for about two years. I ran them with 245/40(I think)18s. I moved back to stock, but I'm not sure I'll stay that way.

I think they technically bump you up a class in autocross because they exceed the +-7mm allowable offset, by 1mm if I remember correctly. I don't have any clue if anyone pays that much attention.

I plan on keeping the stock wheels and probably throwing a set of A/S or a decent summer tire on for daily driving. Any reason in particular you switched back?

My region isn't too strict, especially since I don't run every month. If someone really makes a stink, I figure I'll throw a set of small spacers on to make me legal.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey guys, bought some Esm 007 wheels a few years ago for my dark blue ST. Traded that in for the RS before I mounted them. So I had these sitting in storage. Figured why not slap them on to see what they looked like and I'm torn, maybe in a different colour I'd be happier. As is- ESM 007PL 18x8.5 +35 on eibach springs. I'll have to edit in the tire size, I forget right now. I have massive camber arms and toe arms waiting to go on when I get some coilovers, been eyeballing pedders. (sorry for the quality, I pulled these from snapchat)
Snapchat-1156576008.jpg
Snapchat-479319683.jpg
Snapchat-821568084.jpg
Snapchat-1393777886.jpg

·
Registered
229 Posts
I plan on keeping the stock wheels and probably throwing a set of A/S or a decent summer tire on for daily driving. Any reason in particular you switched back?

My region isn't too strict, especially since I don't run every month. If someone really makes a stink, I figure I'll throw a set of small spacers on to make me legal.
I went back to stock because I came into a set of brand new, stock winter wheels for a steal. I never felt the improved ride I hoped for from the 18"with a little more sidewall, but that could be there nature of the pirelli all seasons I was running.

At this point, I'm just trying to decide what to sell. I have autox dreams, but can't seem to find time. I like the idea of dedicated snows in the winter, but the all seasons are nice when we drive to Florida. It's also nice not switching wheels each season.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hey guys, bought some Esm 007 wheels a few years ago for my dark blue ST. Traded that in for the RS before I mounted them. So I had these sitting in storage. Figured why not slap them on to see what they looked like and I'm torn, maybe in a different colour I'd be happier. As is- ESM 007PL 18x8.5 +35 on eibach springs. I'll have to edit in the tire size, I forget right now. I have massive camber arms and toe arms waiting to go on when I get some coilovers,
I like those! I'd rock them chrome-y

·
Registered
46 Posts
I like those! I'd rock them chrome-y
I remember you from 780tunas, small world. Pretty sure you had these (or similar) on a red FoSt didn't you? Was my motivation to buy these when I had an St, but with the RS it's meh. Coils might make me change my mind, but I'm thinking black face with polished lip instead.

1121 - 1139 of 1139 Posts