Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1081 - 1091 of 1091 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Nice wheels! Are those Titan 7's? Stance looks perfect too. Your name sounds familiar - did you have an ep3 before?
Thanks! Yes, they're Titan 7s custom powdercoated. And nope! I came from a Mazdaspeed. A good friend of mine has an insane ep3 though.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Hello all,

Would a motegi MR140 fit a focus rs? Tire rack says it fits for focus st. Very curious. Was thinking of using these for winter

Specs for it:
MOTEGI RACINGMR140
Front and Rear

That should fit according to my measurements. I'm running 18x8.5 with ET43

·
Registered
46 Posts
Is anybody running 245/45-18 tires? I don't know if they are too tall to fit properly on our cars.

I damaged 3 tires in two weeks due to terrible pothole season here in Mexico City. Ended up replacing my beloved MPSS with cheap Sumitomo HTR ZIII (locally they are 1/3 the price of MPS4s). I am planing on changing to 18" wheels in the future and want to get as much "meat" between the pavement and the wheel as possible.

For wheels, I am considering OZ Superturismo LM 18"x8" ET45 or Enkei TS-V 18"x8.5" ET40.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Is anybody running 245/45-18 tires? I don't know if they are too tall to fit properly on our cars.

I damaged 3 tires in two weeks due to terrible pothole season here in Mexico City. Ended up replacing my beloved MPSS with cheap Sumitomo HTR ZIII (locally they are 1/3 the price of MPS4s). I am planing on changing to 18" wheels in the future and want to get as much "meat" between the pavement and the wheel as possible.

For wheels, I am considering OZ Superturismo LM 18"x8" ET45 or Enkei TS-V 18"x8.5" ET40.
Sorry to hear about your pothole situation.. sounds like I’m dealing with that in Montreal as well. I don’t think many, if not anyone runs 45 profile tires on 18’s.. mostly the 17inch wheel thread. A 245-40-18 on a 18x8-8.5 would be a sweet setup imho. Some are even putting 245-40-18 on a 18x9 wheel. I personally will be fitting 255-35-18 on a 18x9.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
255 Posts
99% settled on a set of Konig Dekagrams 18x8.5 ET43 for $870 shipped from Discount Tire and a set of 245/40-18 though I'm still deciding between MPSS and maybe the Continental Extreme Contact Sports. Or even Toyo Proxes 1

If everything I read here, and the various fitment tools, are an indication I'm good with this combo for no rubbing with stock spring and stock suspension. Yes?

·
Registered
78 Posts
99% settled on a set of Konig Dekagrams 18x8.5 ET43 for $870 shipped from Discount Tire and a set of 245/40-18 though I'm still deciding between MPSS and maybe the Continental Extreme Contact Sports. Or even Toyo Proxes 1

If everything I read here, and the various fitment tools, are an indication I'm good with this combo for no rubbing with stock spring and stock suspension. Yes?
They will fit stock no problem. They would probably be fine with a drop too.

Please post pics if/when you do it. Dekagrams are near the top of my list as well.

·
Registered
523 Posts

Running those same wheels for my track tires (R888R) :) Love those wheels!

·
Registered
523 Posts
They will fit stock no problem. They would probably be fine with a drop too.

Please post pics if/when you do it. Dekagrams are near the top of my list as well.

I'm not samage80, but that's mine (before I painted the garage floor and put some order in all the crap I had in the background :LOL:)

·
Registered
255 Posts
I think I'm sold; time to place an order. Thanks!!!

1081 - 1091 of 1091 Posts
About this Discussion
1.1K Replies
301 Participants
jumperalex
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing