Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else get any RS related gifts for Christmas? I got an RS logo T-shirt and a mountek cell phone mount that inserts into the CD player from the family, and I bought myself a set of 18" Team Dynamics pro race 1.2's.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Got a new full CNC'd shifter and cables, but not for the RS. ;)

Can't wait for Spring!!

·
Registered
653 Posts
Kind of a bittersweet car christmas for me, all my goodies are for the Fiesta ST, which I'm just going to return because I'm going to sell/trade it back in for the RS lol, the bitter, not being able to put the stuff on, the sweet (super sweet), the FiST is turning into the RS :)

·
Super Moderator
15,513 Posts
Not totally RS stuff but a few Hoonigan items that showed up a day late:

FullSizeRender (17).jpg

·
Super Moderator
15,513 Posts
How is the RS4?
Not bad, great detail for the kit. I have another hour before the batteries are fully charged. Owners manual recommends charging for 4hrs. Just finished registering the RC online. Waiting for all of the emails from HPI Racing with special offers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
15,513 Posts
My dog doesn't necessarily like the new dog collar. She's already went out and rolled in some foul matter.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Not bad, great detail for the kit. I have another hour before the batteries are fully charged. Owners manual recommends charging for 4hrs. Just finished registering the RC online. Waiting for all of the emails from HPI Racing with special offers.

Gotta get the parts to make it drift

·
Super Moderator
15,513 Posts
It's already AWD, I didn't check out the online store since I know there would be some stuff on there I'd be interested in buying.

·
Super Moderator
15,513 Posts
Just finished up over at Sears.com on Craftsman tools and accessories.

I received a $75 gift card and decided to pick up some tools and such.

Picked up the following with that card and $11 out of pocket:

Cordless rechargeable work light

Large Utility gloves

Mach Series 3/8 ratchet

Extreme Grip 5pc socket set

13" nylon tool bag

Saved 50% on my purchases so if you have a gift card from Sears, now's the time to use it for your FoRS.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Just finished up over at Sears.com on Craftsman tools and accessories.

I received a $75 gift card and decided to pick up some tools and such.

Picked up the following with that card and $11 out of pocket:

Cordless rechargeable work light

Large Utility gloves

Mach Series 3/8 ratchet

Extreme Grip 5pc socket set

13" nylon tool bag

Saved 50% on my purchases so if you have a gift card from Sears, now's the time to use it for your FoRS.
This is what I really need to start collecting, a new tool assortment!

Once upon a time I had a decent collection going, between my dad, his friends, my step-brothers, and the neighbors I feel like my tools have all been stolen lol

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
I'll take the sun roof. Better value than saving two pounds for two thousand dollars.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts