Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Don't know if this has been posted already, but it made me smile. Euro spec cars, but hopefully we will see some short plated cars coming soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
Oh interesting. I didn't know that they were offering the standard wheels in a dark painted option. With that said, I'm still going to get the forged ones.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My understanding is that the standard wheels, (which are the horseshoe shaped ones?) Are only coming in black.

·
Registered
61 Posts
The standard ones are the horseshoe ones? I've had this all backwards! I guess I want the forged ones then...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
141 Posts
Why are they teasing us like this!!!!

Also, the forged wheels are definitely the ones with less spokes. We've known about this for a while already....

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Why are they teasing us like this!!!!

Also, the forged wheels are definitely the ones with less spokes. We've known about this for a while already....
Ah I wasn't aware. That's good than, saves me $1300.

·
Super Moderator
15,369 Posts
Sad, no Stealth Gray! And November 15th is just around the corner.

·
Super Moderator
15,369 Posts
I have an ongoing joke with @jonb347 that my dealer mentioned they'd have a U.S. Spec FoRS on the ground here in NC then.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
I would totally jump from the window of a moving car onto that truck and lick the first door handle I could get to.

·
Registered
9 Posts
So wait...

The black less-spoke (horseshoe) wheels are the standard option? Are they 18" or 19"? I always thought the more-spoke wheels were standard.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
I don't see my car on there....:( oh well... maybe next shipment...

also, I would bet that there are going to be press cars.
That was my first thought.

1 - 20 of 121 Posts
About this Discussion
120 Replies
37 Participants
Slider
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing