Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got confirmation RS will be at Tampa Auto Show Friday Saturday and Sunday do not know what color though I will be going Saturday anybody else going

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Damn if it's there in my color I'm there. I skip the Tampa show normally as it's a waste of time but I'll go now.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Awesome, a buddy sent me pics of it. I'll go there tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Damn it is my exact spec too. Frozen white, rs2, forged wheels and cup tires. So awesome. Love the combo in white.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Take Loads of pictures please....
Thanks!
I took some. Lots of people around so I couldn't get anything good but I'll post what I have when I get a chance.

·
Super Moderator
15,474 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
I was there yesterday. I tried my hardest to get them to let me in the car, but no luck. Forgot to take a picture of the vin, but I took a few pics that I'll upload later. I spent more time looking at this car than the entire show altogether.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I guess I was the lucky one got to sit in the Rs afterwards they locked it up was there first thing Friday morning

·
Registered
2,200 Posts

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
I was there yesterday. I tried my hardest to get them to let me in the car, but no luck. Forgot to take a picture of the vin, but I took a few pics that I'll upload later. I spent more time looking at this car than the entire show altogether.
Well, the Tampa Auto Show is a terrible show so yeah... I went with my GF and paid the money just to see the RS.. the rest of the show is a joke.

I'll be going to NAIAS this year, at least that is a good show :)

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
I guess I was the lucky one got to sit in the Rs afterwards they locked it up was there first thing Friday morning
Beginning and End of the show are the best times to get in a car that's locked down :)

Although I didn't even ask. It's just a Focus interior after all.. and no new seats so :(

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yeah I figured it wasnt going to happen with all the people around me. A lot of people where looking at it. I had to educate a guy on it. He knew nothing about the car besides the sticker he read. Just seeing this car was worth going to me. I'm just glad I didn't pay to go. It did suck once again... They need to go back to the old days, when the entire place was filled with cars.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts