Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Just poking around, I was looking at flights. Arrive the 23th at 2:40pm, leave the 25th at 8:30pm. Thats flying into Salt Lake. Should give me plenty of time to go fool around and sight see. I have no problem flying in Saturday just to have more time as well.

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
So who's in our group?? Who's flying in/out when and where is everyone staying? Let's see if we can squeeze in some alcohol infused fun :happydance:

@Tracerz @Joshjohnson54 @K_RSone @RS FTW @Lumandris @Sleeper @Beth

I have no idea. I haven't planned any of that yet haha. Guess I should get on that

I think the plan is to get out on Friday night, Go Offroading on Saturday and Sunday then hitting the track monday

Probably going to do Air BnB house for the squad

https://www.facebook.com/events/766761223477627/

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
I think the plan is to get out on Friday night, Go Offroading on Saturday and Sunday then hitting the track monday

Probably going to do Air BnB house for the squad

https://www.facebook.com/events/766761223477627/
This is bdawg/Brandon. I responded on that FB page a while ago. Did you guys have a discussion about it somewhere about the Air BnB somewhere? Im down to spend the whole weekend out there. Figured I should buy my flights sooner than later to get everything done before I forget haha

·
Super Moderator
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Lets all connect not the FB group it'll be easier to coordinate
What's the group? Don't think I'm in it.

I think I'm planning on flying out that Saturday eve. I'm down for whatever.
I'll most likely fly in Sunday, would be nice if we could all get together for a beer. We might be able to do that after the dinner too but I'm guessing most of us would want to get some rest since we'll be up early and driving the next day.

·
Registered
351 Posts
still have to get flight, but our plan is to arrive on Sunday and leave following Saturday. my first vacation is awhile. anybody know brewery's or ETOH places to drink? we are doing the 2 day event.

·
Super Moderator
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just found out it's a friend's wedding the night of the 23rd two hours away from home where we'll be spending the night so I'll probably be flying in Monday morning.

·
Super Moderator
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Flight booked. Will be flying in Monday morning and going to the airport right after the event on Tuesday. Not much time to mess around but I don't have much of a choice. :/ Anyone in for drinks Monday night?

·
Registered
18 Posts
So who's in our group?? Who's flying in/out when and where is everyone staying? Let's see if we can squeeze in some alcohol infused fun :happydance:

@Tracerz @Joshjohnson54 @K_RSone @RS FTW @Lumandris @Sleeper @Beth
I am driving down from Toronto with a friend - doing both days. Probably not taking the RS - sorry - I don't know if I could do 6000 km (return) in the RS

Booked into the Holiday Inn Express and the Comfort Inn - decide closer to the date which to keep.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Count down begins. 5 days to liftoff - Delta I mean. flying in Sunday 7/23 will be there for the week. Whats the best places people have been too? craft beer? sight seeing?

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
About this Discussion
64 Replies
14 Participants
Sleeper
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing