Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Can you run 18inch rims on a 2017 rs2
There is literally hundreds of posts around this.

Plus. It’s the same bolt pattern of the FOST (18s).

Troll??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
16,494 Posts

Reactions: nicklulu

·
Registered
718 Posts
The "don't get flamed" thread is a must for new members.
I don't think there's anything that can save somebody who can't simply type "focus rs 18 inch wheels" into a Google search. The forum thread is literally the second result that pops up. People are more inclined to help people that are motivated to help themselves.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't think there's anything that can save somebody who can't simply type "focus rs 18 inch wheels" into a Google search. The forum thread is literally the second result that pops up. People are more inclined to help people that are motivated to help themselves.
Its cool to be a jerk to new ppl to this and have been using Google to find things but what ever figured that forum when be insightful help and knowledge for new ppl but I guess its just for ppl to act like they are king of the world

·
Premium Member
290 Posts
It's certainly possible that pointing out the use of search could have been done a bit more diplomatically. But given that this forum has 1) a dedicated sub-forum for wheels & tires, & 2) the very long thread about 18" wheels is ALWAYS on the first page of that sub-forum shows that you didn't even try. Come on now. Own your laziness.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Well some of us are new to forums
Just spend 15 seconds looking around first. The car isn’t brand new, if you have a question, chances are it’s been asked a few times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
290 Posts
Fair enough. I would suggest maybe spend some time exploring the structure of the forum to see what's available. People here really are very helpful, but you need to put the work in & if you're struggling with how to navigate the structure, that's when to ask for help. :)

·
Premium Member
290 Posts
Or you can use the advanced search function available here:

That's kind of nice because it allows you to really drill into a section of the site, search by member, date range, etc, sort your results accordingly....I use it all the time.

·
Premium Member
782 Posts
Welcome to the forum. My Mother told me, “You only get one chance to make an entrance, make it a good one.” This is a memorable one.
Yes, 18s fit and are preferred by many to soften the ride. I enjoy the 19s cause I like it rough...

·
Registered
136 Posts
Pokey is that you??? Pokey? Pooooookey???

Reactions: jefferysanders

·
Super Moderator
16,494 Posts

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
This post has raised from me a general comment. I'm not really savvy enough with trolling to know if the OP is one or not but, It's always hard these days where we have a society that wants instant answers to what is often a "thought bubble". It annoys me that's for sure when people cant be arsed to actually spending 10 or 15 minutes of their own time researching something pretty basic. No, apparently their time is too precious for that. Not only do they want somebody else to have done all the hard work figuring out the details and complexities for them but they also want it spoon fed as well.
I really like passing on a lifetime of hard won knowledge and experience but I do need the recipient to show me the courtesy of at least having applied some degree of effort to cover some of the fundamental aspects of the information they require. That's how you demonstrate respect for the people you seek assistance from.

Ciao

1 - 20 of 31 Posts