Ford Focus RS Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Laminix has had the red vinyls for this car for awhile now . I've had it on for 1 yr no issue yet. Just FYI.

·
Premium Member
752 Posts
Very nice Thom, you should definitely put the other +29 up for sale.....I spliced mine, super easy to put back, but I would have added your set up if it was around.....

I ended up changing the original flasher I got from ST guy, to the one that the brake lights flash increase with braking G's....which did you go with?....

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
Very nice Thom, you should definitely put the other +29 up for sale.....I spliced mine, super easy to put back, but I would have added your set up if it was around.....

I ended up changing the original flasher I got from ST guy, to the one that the brake lights flash increase with braking G's....which did you go with?....
I bought a cheapy from Amazon. When I bought it I wasn't aware of the ones with accelerometers built in. I haven't looked at those to closely yet. Which one do you have? Are you completely satisfied with it? If so, and it's still available to purchase, I'll probably just pick that up and swap out what I've got.

At the moment, I'm giving away the connectors I have to people in my local Club.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

21 - 27 of 27 Posts