Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It' s been confirmed that the US won't be getting the "shell" style Recaro's as an option, and I'm wondering if anyone knows if we will be able to order these or not. The configurator isn't up yet for Canada.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
The shell Recaros seem to be standard in Australian models with no other option...so I'm happy

·
Registered
720 Posts
It' s been confirmed that the US won't be getting the "shell" style Recaro's as an option, and I'm wondering if anyone knows if we will be able to order these or not. The configurator isn't up yet for Canada.
There is only one build available for Canada (you can only choose the color) and that includes the Recaros from the RS2 option in the US configurator. I took an ST (same seats) for a test drive. The first time went for about 20 minutes, didn't like them, The second time for maybe 40 minutes and they didn't bother me as much for sure.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Canadian cars will have the same seats as the RS2 pkg in the US
That might hold me back. Current seats in the ST are a bit tight for me (I'm 6'1", 230). I was hoping we would have an option, since the seats look similar to the ones in the GT350. I've heard the US issue was lack of side airbags in the shell seats. Not sure if that is true or not.

I see a couple of you on here from Calgary. Have either of you talked to your dealers yet to confirm pricing or ADM's?

·
Registered
12 Posts
MSRP Pricing is $48,669 including freight and PDI. The only option is $995 for the nitrous blue paint. I actually work for a Ford dealer in calgary. PM me if your interested. I can send you the Canadian spec ordering sheet

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MSRP Pricing is $48,669 including freight and PDI. The only option is $995 for the nitrous blue paint. I actually work for a Ford dealer in calgary. PM me if your interested. I can send you the Canadian spec ordering sheet
Would probably go with either White or stealth Grey. That's a bit higher than I was expecting....thought it would be closer to the Golf R at about $42k.

Can you attach the spec ordering sheet here, or do you need to email it?

·
Registered
235 Posts
It's confirmed man. 2016 Ford Focus | All Specifications | Ford.ca

"18" unique RS sparkle silver alloy wheels with Michelin Pilot Alpin PA4 Tires (included with RS, Shipped separately to dealer)"
Guess that answers the question I asked of you in another thread yesterday. When I got my VOC I wasn't sure if it was a special offer ford were doing or a dedicated RS thing al year around.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
7 Participants
Slider
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing