Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any suggestions for rear seat covers, not that I like them, but my dog travels with us frequently and I want to protect them. He just rides in the back with a harness but I thought some of you that have had Focuses already might have some idea on what works and fits the best. Thanks

·
Registered
561 Posts
I have the same problem and would be interested! Except substitute dogs with babies who eat things and spill their sippy cups.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
My mom has a nice cover in her car. I'll ask her where she got it. The only thing I would change is that the bottom doesn't secure so it slides a bit when the dog jumps in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Get this! it works perfect 5 minutes to put in , 5 minutes to take out. I use it all the time!

Wander Hammock | Car Hammock for Dogs :cool:

You can save $15 if you don't buy directly from Kurgo = $45.

YMMV,

MidCow3

P.S. - One main use of my RS to transport dog between house and cabin :)
That looks nice! I'll keep that one in mind when I finally decide to adopt a fur baby.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Get this! it works perfect 5 minutes to put in , 5 minutes to take out. I use it all the time!

Wander Hammock | Car Hammock for Dogs :cool:

You can save $15 if you don't buy directly from Kurgo = $45.

YMMV,

MidCow3

P.S. - One main use of my RS to transport dog between house and cabin :)
Haha we posted the same thing.

A PSA for everyone. Most Focus owners don't realize that you can fold the rear seats all the way down. In order to do it though you have to lift up the rear seat bottoms from the back side and then fold down the seat backs. You also have to pull the headrests off. This is what I do now when I'm transporting the dog.

uploadfromtaptalk1423343968069.jpg

·
Banned
1,389 Posts
Haha we posted the same thing.

A PSA for everyone. Most Focus owners don't realize that you can fold the rear seats all the way down. In order to do it though you have to lift up the rear seat bottoms from the back side and then fold down the seat backs. You also have to pull the headrests off. This is what I do now when I'm transporting the dog.

View attachment 2367
Xicutioner,

Sorry, I guess I was typing my post when you posted!

YMMV,

MidCow3

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
5 Participants
RS Crazy
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing