Ford Focus RS Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Pushing 54k miles here. Headgasket replacement and evap solenoid is all I have had so far. I don't drive the car all that hard but do have plenty of fun on all the mountain roads around here. I think it's just the luck of the draw. No mods on my car. I have an extended service agreement for 6 more years up to 125k miles.

·
Registered
64 Posts
almost 60k miles here. Car has been at the dealer for about a month now undergoing Head gasket replace, turbo replace, and RDU replace currently. But at least they gave me a very nice Lincoln to cruise around in.

Still just waiting for my car back though. I miss it very much.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
almost 60k miles here. Car has been at the dealer for about a month now undergoing Head gasket replace, turbo replace, and RDU replace currently. But at least they gave me a very nice Lincoln to cruise around in.

Still just waiting for my car back though. I miss it very much.
I’m still waiting for them to call and let me know the RDU has arrived for replacement. Any mods or track time. All these problems seem to be reoccurring. I don’t want a cash hog out of warranty.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
I’m still waiting for them to call and let me know the RDU has arrived for replacement. Any mods or track time. All these problems seem to be reoccurring. I don’t want a cash hog out of warranty.
Are you the original owner?

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Just make sure they programme the new RDU specs into the main ECU.

Ciao

21 - 27 of 27 Posts