Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In cooperation with Team O'Neil, I am coordinating an event for RS owners, and rally enthusiast. Come celebrate the rally history of your Focus RS!

Announcing Rally Fest 2017

Saturday August 12, 2017

The day will start with a drive up the historic Mt. Washington Auto Road at 9:00 am: Drive Yourself on the Auto Road - Mount Washington Auto Road, Gorham NH

After a stop at the visitor center and to take in the view, we will travel approximately 2 hours as a group to Team O'Neal headquarter: https://teamoneil.com to join in the fun at Rally Fest 2017

TEAM O'NEIL RALLY SCHOOL SECOND ANNUAL RALLY FEST

https://teamoneil.com/product/rally-fest-2017/

Final schedule and activities TBD
Doors Open 9:00am (5:00pm Close)

Included in your admission is access to the property and workshops

Workshops likely to include:

How to Drive a manual transmission (All Day but must sign up on arrival)
Rally tire change competition (All day, will get dirty, must have 2 people or get paired up when you arrive)
Rally Mechanics 101 (10am and 2pm)
Rally Photography (11am and Noon, must bring your own camera)
Rally Navigation (2pm)

Available at additional cost: (Purchase when you arrive) PLEASE BRING EXACT CHANGE OR CREDIT CARD

rally car rides MUST SIGN UP WHEN YOU ARRIVE (11am, 1pm, 4pm)
North End Rally X Course USE YOUR OWN CAR (9 to 11, 2 to 4)
guided tours through the property in Kawasaki UTV's (9 to 11, 2 to 4, Drivers must have a license)
pistol and rifle magazines (Sig Sauer Product Demo)

Awards and prizes for:
Fastest team to change a rally, Rally X (3 classes), and Car Show Awards.

If you think you have a cool car for the car show please email Wyatt at [email protected] with pictures of your car and any other information.

Gold Package ($80) Includes: 1 admission, 1 rally ride, 1 run at the rally x course, 1 UTV tour seat, 1 pistol & 1 rifle magazine

VIP Package ($200) Includes: 1 admission, unlimited rally rides, rally x runs, and UTV tours, 2 pistol & 2 rifle magazines, and lunch

Rallycross Package ($100) Includes: Admission and unlimited runs on our rallycross course

Cost:

Free Admission For Our Group: When we arrive we will be treated to free admission and VIP parking. Our caravan will become a car show within the event!

There will be a flat rate fee for cars to drive the Mt. Washington Auto Road of $30[/COLOR] which will cover up to four passengers per car

Reservations first come first serve. Space is limited so don't delay Make your reservation via PayPal $30

PM me if interested

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
It a 7 and 1/2 drive to the auto road for me. Is anyone else going?

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
I'm definitely going. Anyone else ?

·
Registered
210 Posts
I am considering. I was already going to be up near Ithaca NY that time frame visiting Grandma. No set plans so see just may continue the drive. Havent been up in that New Hampshire and Vermont for about 18 years.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
IF you want to get in on it, please get in touch ASAP as I have to give a head count to Team O'Neil

·
Registered
210 Posts
IF you want to get in on it, please get in touch ASAP as I have to give a head count to Team O'Neil
I will have a better idea on Wednesday if my i actually my car from the head gasket issue. That's when it is supposed to be ready this time. On week 3 of being at the dealer.

·
Registered
335 Posts
bump

great event guys. atleast a 1 in your lifetime must do.
did it last year and really enjoyed myself with the wife and friends

team oniel rally school event made the trip that much better.
if youve never been in a rally car with a professional driver
this is your chance. i couldnt stop laughing in the back seat.
imo rally driving takes so much skill BEST FORM OF DRIVING OUT THERE
and that back seat ride along PROVED IT

bluebyutoo is being so modest
its sad that folks would miss out on something great.
im trying to go but the timing isnt working out so
i may do mt washington with family on my own.
sad part is missing out on rally school

1 - 11 of 11 Posts