Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In cooperation with Team O'Neil Rally School, and the Mt. Washington Auto Road RS I’ve been organizing an event for RS owners / enthusiast: Rally Fest 2018!

When: Sunday August 12, 2018

Where: Team O'Neil Headquarter Dalton New Hampshire
& the Mt Washington Autoroad.

https://teamoneil.com/product/rally-fest-2018/

Keep in mind that last year RS owners were honored guests and participated in all activities for free complements of Team O'Neil!

In addition to the activities in the link above more details are in the works but here is what we have now:

A private evening tour for the group to the top of Mt. Washington

Auto Road Closes to public 6:00pm
Group assembles by 5:30pm
Group departs to drive up Mt. Washington Auto Road: 6:30
Group arrives at summit: 7:00pm
Time on summit: 7:00-8:00pm
Sunset 8:00pm
Group arrives back to base: 8:30pm

$25 per person for the Autoroad with a minimum of 30 participates required.

Accommodations: The Mt Washington Hotel will be up and running, and members can choose to book rooms there or at one of the many nearby hotels or camping sites.

Other activities may include dinner for participants and a morning awards breakfast depending on interest

Also working on lining up event sponsors beyond Team O’Neil.

Check back for updates

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In cooperation with Team O'Neil Rally School and The Mt Washington Autoroad I bring you Rally Fest 2018

Tickets now available for the event which include admission to Rally Fest capped off by a sunset drive up the historic Mt. Washington Auto Road.

Tickets can be purchased here:

https://fareharbor.com/greatglentrails/items/79048/

Click on the link and then book now. The link will take you directly to the August calendar with the 12th highlighted.

Tickets are $27.50 per adult

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Deadline for ticket purchase in July 12th. If we don't get 30 participants then it will be a day trip up the mountain. 30 participants necessary for the sunset drive. Not 30 drivers, could be a combination of drivers and a guest.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Please be aware that it will be a day trip up the mountain. We were not able to get enough participants to qualify for the sunset trip.

We will begin the day at Mt Washington, drive to the summit, return to the base and head for Team O’Neil as a group.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Absolutely last chance to get in on this event. I need to provide a headcount and cannot extend that beyond this Saturday. If you’ve been on the fence and you would like to attend you must send me a personal message as soon as possible.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts