Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those curious, I plugged my focus RS VIN into my geico account and they're quoting me $1750 per year for comprehensive/collision $500 deductible, $100/$300k bodily liability, and $50k property. My 2007 Audi A4 was $950/yr for the same coverage. I live in San Francisco.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am right at about 1,300 a year for my insurance and I am insured on 5 other cars as well. Also i have higher bodily liability, and property. I use State Farm. It might be worth your time to search around a little more. :)

·
Registered
1,551 Posts

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
For those curious, I plugged my focus RS VIN into my geico account and they're quoting me $1750 per year for comprehensive/collision $500 deductible, $100/$300k bodily liability, and $50k property. My 2007 Audi A4 was $950/yr for the same coverage. I live in San Francisco.
That's more than the quote that I received from Geico for the RS and two additional cars, and I'm 23.

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
I got a quote of $920 a year through my Farmers Agent in the SF Bay Area. I gave her an actual VIN#, and I think pretty much the same coverage.

I'm over 40 years old, have no tickets or accidents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm 24 and in the bay area, might explain the rate difference. Guess I'll search around and see what I find.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
$2400 for the year with vanishing deductible etc.. for the RS and my wifes 2012 TDI Sportwagen, I have three speeding tickets :( Other quotes I received were more like $3200.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Does any one know of a good and reasonably priced insurance company? My rates with Geico now ate ridiculously high. I really need to find a new company with better rates when I get the RS. I could even use that now.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Does any one know of a good and reasonably priced insurance company? My rates with Geico now ate ridiculously high. I really need to find a new company with better rates when I get the RS. I could even use that now.
If you have a Costco card Ameriprise insurance is the cheapest I have ever found. I have 3 tickets and one was a misdemeanor. I paid $2400 a year full coverage for a 2013 Shelby GT500, 2011 Ford Raptor, and 2015 Camary Hybrid. Every where I went and got quotes was $1100 to $1500 a year higher.

·
Registered
474 Posts
I was quoted $490 per 6 months by geico in Indiana for 250 / 500 / 100, comprehensive, collision with 500 deductible.

24 year old male with a single speeding ticket (5 years ago) and single fender bender (4 years ago).

Quote dropped to 400 per 6 months when I updated my address to the nicer neighborhood I'll probably have moved to before my RS arrives.

I feel pretty good about that since my driving record is certainly not flawless.

·
Registered
69 Posts
About $1200 a year for full coverage is the quote I got from USAA here in Florida, same as my Speed3

1 - 15 of 15 Posts