Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would post it in this section too.

Autonation Ford of Bellevue has been incredibly helpful for placing orders. Anyone in the Seattle area should try work with them first before paying any markup! Their customer service is outstanding and love our knowledge/enthusiasm for the RS.

PM me if you would like contact info for Sales Manager and GM. I have referred at least 6 other members on this site to them for placing an order, all @MSRP with no dealer markup, no run-around.

They just sold out of their allocation, but are working with the regional Ford rep to try get more (sounds pretty likely).

FYI- this dealership had burned down last year, and have been working hard to rebuild. Their lot is still in-tact, and have brought mobile offices in to stay in business. They truly appreciate our business and support.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Sent you a PM. My wife is sitting in the dealership now, and even though we have a guaranteed price from USAA, they are not going to honor it. They are demanding 5k over. This is after my wife went to Bowen Scarff in Kent, where they promised MSRP over email and refused to honor it. I won't start an ADM rant, but I'd love some assistance.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Alright, so a follow up. The salesman my wife was working with was new, and was trying hard to stick to what was on the ADM sheet. Once the sales manager got involved, they completely took care of her. They matched the deal from USAA car buying service, and let us reserve the car that is arriving next week. After the initial scare and hiccup, they took great care of her. Awesome dealership.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts