Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at purchasing a 2016 Focus RS at around $26,000. It has 59,000 miles on it and its out of warranty. I am wondering about all the bad things that could go wrong with this car. I have read most of the basic bad things that have gone on such as clutch problems, the head gasket. I just was trying to see if I should wait and find a RS with lower mileage. I would plan on doing an inspection somewhere first I just want to make sure that if I do buy it I wont have to worry about to many Maintence problems down the road that would be to extreme as in costs.

·
Registered
829 Posts
My advice, go grab the last manual hatchback to be made. Then fix whatever breaks, and go drive it again until it breaks. LOL. The drama I read on purchasing these is relentless sorry, it now just makes me sad..................

·
Registered
860 Posts
They ALL break.
Buy it. It isn’t like any car you have ever owned.
True words.
The giggle and adrenaline will make you smile.
When it is broken and leaks everywhere, you will cry.
In some cases the NET EFFECT is ZERO haha.

Reactions: GmpaJimj

·
Banned
589 Posts
Metro Ford in OK has a 2016 SB, clean title & one owner with only 25k miles priced at 28k. As far as 59k miles goes, that is a lot however it’s going to be up to you.... Most of those cars with low miles are going to be around 30-34k.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
589 Posts
There’s actually a clean title ‘16 NB w/67k miles priced at 24k+ in Cottonwood, AZ. It appears to be an RS1, however it’s at a Ford Dealer so it’s probably a good car & it’s priced to sell......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts