Ford Focus RS Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Huh, cool. I'll be getting around to this when I'm dealing with stuff on the front bumper. Bambi mode already enabled, super useful driving around places without streetlights or other cars, but tons of deer.

·
Registered
234 Posts
What IS the point? Explanation/reasoning Please.
I think it's for when you have those dual colour fog lights installed. each time you turn on your high beam the fog lamps will be turned off until you turn off the high beam, and because these fog lamps change colour each time you turn them on, so the fog lamps will change colour each time you flash your headlights; in order to keep the fog lamps at one colour, you have to make them ignore the high beam operation.

I'm not sure about this but this is how I understood it. I agree having both high beam and fog lamps on is unnecessary, but I think this is more about when you're just flashing your headlights.

·
Registered
132 Posts
If you just click your high beams towards you (to flash someone for instance), it doesnt turn the fogs on and off. It only turns them off when you push the stalk forward and fully turn on your hi beams.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I think it's for when you have those dual colour fog lights installed. each time you turn on your high beam the fog lamps will be turned off until you turn off the high beam, and because these fog lamps change colour each time you turn them on, so the fog lamps will change colour each time you flash your headlights; in order to keep the fog lamps at one colour, you have to make them ignore the high beam operation.

I'm not sure about this but this is how I understood it. I agree having both high beam and fog lamps on is unnecessary, but I think this is more about when you're just flashing your headlights.
Ya its all about keeping the foglights the correct color lol...I just added the cover falling off here because I fixed a common problem with very available parts.

·
Registered
117 Posts
"ADHD is life ruining, try having it before you speak."
But calling things retarded is ok.

Rear Fog lamp Mod

Welcome to my ignore list. Have a nice ride.
You know, by the time you hit you fifties, you've developed this really cool dynamic ignore lit that works automatically all the time without noticing it. I didn't even register that punk's post while reading through. 😁

21 - 25 of 25 Posts