Ford Focus RS Forum banner

Would you be interested in a YLCNC tray?

• Total voters
101 - 107 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Finally got mine too! (USPS label says "priority 2-day...right...)

Also got an unexpected surprise, so I guess I can't be too mad. Guess Chris appreciated the business.
That IS a nice surprise! That's what I call great customer service!

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
You may want to cut a piece of microfiber or adhesive-backed felt to fit in the bottom of your tray. Otherwise, any metal item that you put in there will rattle pretty badly.
I found this was the case for me right out of the gate on my drive this morning since this is where I keep my change. I just so happened to have some adhesive backed foam, so put some of that and fixed it. I will probably CAD up and 3D print a little coin holder to fit in there like what @urprey has in the cupholder.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I found this was the case for me right out of the gate on my drive this morning since this is where I keep my change. I just so happened to have some adhesive backed foam, so put some of that and fixed it. I will probably CAD up and 3D print a little coin holder to fit in there like what @urprey has in the cupholder.
I wondered if anyone would notice that. I did one for my RS and FiST as well. It's a decent fit. I can share if you want the file

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
I wondered if anyone would notice that. I did one for my RS and FiST as well. It's a decent fit. I can share if you want the file
Please share. I don't have access to a 3d printer but there's always shapeways.

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
Unfortunately, I have the Euro cup holders, so this won't work for me anymore, but I'm sure there are tons folks out there who would be intereted (y)

101 - 107 of 107 Posts